Wednesday, June 30, 2010

fairy ears


pretty productive day for me. i slept all day. woke up to do 2 weeks worth of laundry late in the afternoon. saw the dibidi movie that my class gave me as a gift- which is actually like looking at my facebook profile. lol. re-arranged stuff inside my room, and played with keken.
the 3 almost 4 year old dearie gets my heart everytime. my nephew is the cutest. i hope he gets thru itp before preschool.
-
i have. this time of the month gives me tummy cramps and lemme burst into tears. and make me think about oh so many things and turns me into a paranoid.
-
talked to shobe today. i cannot wait to go to cebu mid july. it'll be a welcome break from the humdrums of work life.
-
with that said, i just wanna watch the movie eat pray love once it's on the theatres. hope someone or sometwo dates me. haha.
-
and yeah, i wish i get more cute 20 year olds in class. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: