Wednesday, June 30, 2010

life as of late- june july

  1. tumblr-ing! raenafroufrou.tumblr.com
  2. My medication is not helping at all. My nerves are still bad. And my jaw is still in great pain. :(
  3. Pinoy. (: And a Mindanao-an.
  4. never my love is a great song. haha.
  5. #ssj - almost a year now. wow iran free these kids!
  6. segeh lang wants lang man pirmi. haha.
  7. wants a white v neck men's shirt, wants an argyle men's sweater/cardigan. wants a pair of great black studded tights.
  8. http://x17online.com/celebrities/paris_hilton/paris_and_nicky_are_the_toast_of_the_town-06292010.php#more ihearttheiroutfits!
  9. split rest days cuz of noynoy. hayers. but a welcome break nonetheless.
  10. class today: card tricks and cross sell plays. twas manic.
  11. easy baby easy
  12. is not overworked. ♥
  13. hahaha. i thought today it'll be my 4th yr in this gahdforsaken city, it'll be next month pa diay.
  14. 4 years in this city. Wow. FML!
  15. "Even nothing cannot last forever." #neilgaiman Happy work week!
  16. I like the stars. It's the illusion of permanence, I think.
  17. Dear God, make me filthy wealthy. And I can leave them wealth on earth when I enter thy kingdom. (:
  18. i got the morning shift. yey!
  19. i should quit eating. i wish i lost appetite for food or sodas. food cravings had been manic as of late.
  20. RT @jesus: Tuesdays. Life could have been better without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: