Friday, June 4, 2010

strange little girls

  1. Any place you love is the world to you- the crackhouse is world to me during sleepy weekends. ;p
  2. catastrofxck.
  3. @ShaolinChin senu nga sila? Haha. I have credit card debts. Leche. :( I can't go anywhere this month.
  4. she was trying to construct a life that made sense from things she found in gift shops #vonnegut
  5. dichee talks about my urn and my wake. gagah na bata. i have the best sister.
  6. “Good gracious, dear, all of life is a spell.”
  7. Any place you love is the world to you
  8. http://www.markhaddon.com/bother.htm ilovehim!
  9. When I'm 29 I'll be prim and proper. And yes, I'll get my first divorce when I'm 32.
  10. Quintin.
  11. the crackheads of taculing got my back. haha. nyt bacolod.
  12. Quintin is strangely nice to me today. Maybe I'm dying soon. Haha. ♥
  13. read BACKACHE!
  14. Kenji is growing up soooooo soon. I cry. :(
  15. pakseta aning previous tweet. komash nin mga tigulberms sa work oi. lameh ingnan pang retire oi, ayg minaniac- bati mo'g nawng!
  16. i cannot stand ugly company. i can't stand DOM-ish characters at work. cute 23 year old boys have the excuse to hold my hand. haha.
  17. or gimme davao or cebu. i am freaking dying in this city where they glorify & bask in glee when you have a fault in you. so odd these ppl!
  18. oddly okay now. tickets are costly during summer. haha. Lord, get me tickets in mid-january. lemme have enuf monies.
  19. who would talk to their boss for more than an hour? well, technically he isn't my manager now but yeah. i like talking to him.
  20. but, the guy gets my heart and my respect. he is not infallible but he is extremely likeable as a person. haha. #theboss
  21. i like jeremy a whole lot when i talk to him. he says the most practical &sensible things. yeah i say bad things about how slowpoke he is.
  22. is as lost as lost is. :(
  23. Lord You would need to make me filthy wealthy. I can't be a worker bee forever.
  24. wave 10. be nice.
  25. having one helluva monday night shift already. tsk tsk.
  26. happy work week lovelehs.
  27. sayang ang kinaon, na adto lang sa sink ug floor. haha. i beat the hell out of a bulimic with my after-booze antics today.
  28. the worst drunken stupor. bxtch fit at 4am and made the living room floor my barf bag at 12noon. this is not good.
  29. nadepressed nako sa kamahalia jackson sa tickets toward LAX. :( hayers.
  30. dazed
  31. wave 10. bring it on. ♥
  32. smoked one marlboro red earlier this morning, hangeddd with poor choice of buddies, and puked my way to the washroom. what a monday.
  33. http://www.gratitudelog.com/
  34. RT @jason_mraz: the snooze alarm - 2% chance of returning to your dreams - 98% chance of non-fulfillment on your real ones.
  35. Woke up to @jason_mraz' beautiful mess, live on earth. I love you, you're beautiful. ♥
  36. RT @jason_mraz: Today I am grateful for not making myself wrong for sleeping in.
  37. RT @jason_mraz: Author Kurt Vonnegut once mentioned that his epitaph should read, "The only proof he needed for the existance of God was ...
  38. Quintin, you are my once in a lifetime. (And I'll miss you one day soon.)
  39. Then she asks, gusto mo gyd pa states? I say, yeah, nami man gyd didto. ☺ Nami for the anonymity you have there.
  40. Dichee is asking me why I'm making all these mess now, I said, walang ganito sa states. Char.
  41. two a.m. there you are outside my apartment. impatient and asking me to get out of the washroom and to get dressed.
  42. @Martinabugarin si Barney alugbati. ☺
  43. http://fxckyeahkimchi.tumblr.com/ food reblogs.
  44. 57,194,107.20php imagine spending this!
  45. Bud: Cool NY? Raen: Not going NY, sa States. Bud: ganahan ko sa imong tubag nga 'not new york, sa states', uhm, ny is in the states.
  46. fxckyeahkimchi
  47. "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
  48. I'm going to be a lady if it kills me. - Jean Harlow, screen actor in the 30s and 40s.
  49. And in return -- I wanted my mother to belong to me." Gloria Vanderbilt
  50. "And it came to me, and I knew what I had to have before my soul would rest. I wanted to belong -- to belong to my mother.
  51. weather's perfect for the weekend. i can smell the rain. ♥ and i slowly realized this is MY city now.
  52. i have to let that off my chest. yawn lang.
  53. saw the michaelangelo today. too awkward. his gal is a fool. a boy who cheats during your relationship will cheat during ur marriage.
  54. Marry me Casey James! ♡
  55. to this. ♥ http://twitpic.com/1se3ah
  56. kenji from this http://twitpic.com/1se2u5
  57. i lived in this dumpster the whole month. http://twitpic.com/1se2jl
  58. i love lottery tickets. well, winning the lottery would be another kind of love. haha.
  59. I miss smoking. :( But, keverity if it pains my jaw and scares the shit out of my family, that's compelling reason enough to not smoke.
  60. wala na mga potheads sa street. and then the boy after my own heart is nowhere to be found. taculing why are you a sad place now? :(
  61. reason to kick the habit. The anti smoke campaign at work is lerky-ness at its finest. Ppl will quit once they have cancer. ☺
  62. I think ppl are eejit for showing shriveled lungs and photos in bad taste to those who smoke. Ppl will quit smoking once they find a cogent
  63. I adore Kenji. He doesn't know what to do with a lollipop!
  64. at 5am today: tidied the minuscule closet, mopped the floor, and did the laundry. domesticated life is blissful. at least for me.
  65. kfc is still fine dining for me. i love the colonel. ☻
  66. libakon unta ko'g koreana sa mga sales staff sa sm. tumbling sila pag bisaya nako. yati mga tawhana.
  67. There were 2parts 2being a btter person. 1 part was thinkng abt othr people. The other part was not giving a toss what other people thought.
  68. @alveel_kaith ako fave loveteam was rica and red sternberg. pero pagkadugay natoh na mga episodes. hehe.
  69. "...and there was nothing to do except to wait and to hurt." Mark Haddon. ;p
  70. A spot of bother. Kaygoodnyt!
  71. Should I head over to the pothouse? Oh Saturday night, why are you being granny longpants?
  72. @alveel_kaith ganahan ko tgis. hahaha. so shameless!
  73. felt like i slept in a dumpster. i wish i had SMd with Dich and Kenji earlier. now i have a lovely bones dibidi to keep me company
  74. listening to simon and garfunkel over and over. #noshuffleonrepeat
  75. and then a boy tells me i smell like chocolate. haha. letse.
  76. I smell fig and vanilla.
  77. I've been laughing my fxcking life out of me today, it's bizaare cuz I'm totally depressed this morning. #livebabylove
  78. Quintin. ♥
  79. swallowed a laughing gas.
  80. at times God's love is like the Johnson's No More Tears baby shampoo. :) bwaha. :)
  81. I wish Mowgli would still date me. And Quintin would buy booze and bananas daily.
  82. "The best teacher is experience and not through someone's distorted point of view" — Jack Kerouac (On the Road)
  83. Kilig of the day:(I'm a shameless fangirl!) @theshowmanship@amazingginamus thank you ♥
  84. youthism
  85. @theshowmanship i ♥ your name Ingrid. And thank you for sharing this well-written article.
  86. RT @theshowmanship: Le Culte d’Internet - internet as the new counterculture: amazing article:http://mondediplo.com/2000/10/06internet
  87. tGiF. night tweeps.
  88. i really need my mother right now. :(
  89. chemical pregnancy. isthereanywaytobemorehurt?
  90. RT @freethehikers: Tweet about the freedoms you take for granted in honour of Sarah Shane & Josh, imprisoned in #Iran for#300DAYS. #SSJ
  91. RT @freethehikers: RT @sabji: The #freedom to call my mom & tell her I love her. Just because. #300Days #SSJ
  92. RT @freethehikers: Beautiful RT @BertoNato: the #freedom to wage #peace for others' freedom is a privilege I shan't ever take for grante ...
  93. I love you Mom.
  94. don't fight, don't argue, gimme a chance to say i'm sorry..#shaniatwain #caseyjames
  95. crazy song lyrics. i should be sleeping. gunyt casey james. hahaha. tweeting about you two months late!
  96. heartbeat with a high demand often will go hand in hand but i'm sick of just starting plans i wanna spend the rest of my life.
  97. ok it's alright to me some people are scared to see what's happening frequently but I would never shy from a fight
  98. i'm practically never still more likely to move until i end up alone at will my life continues inching along
  99. Ok it's alright with me some things are just meant to be it never comes easily and when it does i'm already gone
  100. staying up to do an encore/reruns of casey james' performances on idol. haha
  101. napunit ang bata. :(
  102. Live baby live. Live babylove. ♡
  103. Dear Lord, get me tickets to California this Christmas. It's not a wish too lofty. ♥
  104. 'Til he cried out in his anger and his shame I am leaving, I am leaving, but the fighter still remains. Li la li...
  105. wow, 3 weeks came by so fast. i won't miss this class but i'm guilty of not giving my best shot this month. ;(
  106. RT @TheDailyLove: Your description of others is an admission of the same thing in you. #TDL
  107. nachos, salsa, and lynyrd skynyrd- oh put my geek on.
  108. huge coconut macaroons, commercial marshmallows, cream-o laced in chocolate. #foodigivemyselfaway
  109. Why do I say crazy things to Mowgli? Hay, I wish he's tortured by the thought that I'm not the best girl in this city.
  110. i love the weather now. hassle lang i don't have a pair of rain boots or rain coat.
  111. Quintin. ☻
  112. ♥!!!
  113. I love you Kenji and Kairi and baby Dotdot 1 and 2.
  114. @chrstnm uu globe kami, pirmi di kay-o connection. diko bayad bala. hahaha.
  115. @chrstnm Essie kay light pink na nail polish. Checkinga bala. Daw brand na sa. Cute sg name yah ah.
  116. @rakstarppip feel pod nko puro vampire books ako nakita Pip. All the same, they're books. ;p
  117. @chrstnm dasun nalang Cee. Kung kit-anay tah kay kaladlawan kay kilala mo gyd ni ah. Halin mani sa Dell. Hahahaha. Tawa ah.
  118. I want a pair of blue and purple footless tights.
  119. Lee won. I love his Finale Song- Beautiful Day. So apt for the winning moment.
  120. I miss you Ma. :(
  121. Can't beat music from the past 2 decades! ☺
  122. is in love with casey james.
  123. is watching american idol- hope crystal wins. she's like a baby. ☺
  124. Baby envy. #thattimeofthemonth
  125. Similar painful feeling from 3 years back. Lain mag hope and then you'll wind up disappointed. :(
  126. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be. ♥
  127. Synesthesia.
  128. I think it is a matter of love, the more you love a memory, the stronger and stranger it is. #vladimirnabokov
  129. like the 1st rain of the season, so needed & memorable.. i feel you everywhere..
  130. @rakstarppip saw your bookshelf! I'm wayyyyyyyyyyy jealous!
  131. Ohboy,Whatgives?!!!!
  132. Smothered.
  133. my hair smells good enough to eat. #dailyfrouu
  134. ‘Dear love, so it is with us: Neither me without you, nor you without me.’
  135. 'Bele ami, si est de nus: Ne vus sanz mei ne mei sanz vus.'
  136. If I only knew the words to the songs that you sing. ♥ #kurthalsey
  137. tattoo idea: http://raenafroufrou.tumblr.com/post/632415806/kurt-halsey-haveloved
  138. @mikeaong tani sakto tong number bah. decided nako on kurt halsey sa leg. ;p kad tani gatwitter ka. haha.
  139. my ink will say froufrou. ;p #carryrahni
  140. @chrstnm lagaw. hahaha. nakipag kita kay mr. dream boy ah. sabad sg life. ☺
  141. @chrstnm kanami sg name ni Nayeli. ☺
  142. @chrstnm uu, nami gingersnaps. ;p May pang kids sila ka igu pa saton kis-a. Hahahaha.
  143. @chrstnm uu barato, pero hassle sila. init ko sg weekend, di daan ako nagbuy tkt, pangitaan ko nla cc #!
  144. @chrstnm wala wifi akon phone. and wala man ko wifi sa balay for some buang reasons.
  145. For all the trends in the world - It's always nice to just be beautiful. Ingrid H.
  146. she's almost like me in so many ways. kaso she's dead. ka strange ani oi.
  147. the smiths. hay. and she's got a good stack of books, and she has a mint diana. :( and she's dead. :(
  148. my nails are painted pink and my bangs cut too short. haha. ☺
  149. Quintin. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: