Friday, June 4, 2010

one day you see a strange little girl look at you

  1. I REALLY WANNA SIPAWAY!!!! Kahelak sad ko'g popcorn oi!
  2. Should move my bum, but, it's almost that time of the month, everything's swollen+painful. And there's volleyball later. Argh.
  3. Fixed my disqus and tumblr theme. Pain points.
  4. Goof balls, these kids are! http://twitpic.com/1i293j
  5. @rakstarppip the new lay-out suck pip. thot the comment fields are ok. haha. maki/sushi/ and sashimi are the only jap food i'd eat. (:
  6. I overslept, will practice tomorrow instead. But, my ear is still ringing, I've to give it another day to rest.
  7. Swim practice later. ☺
  8. Should go find Speedo(s) tomorrow. Aiwan.
  9. Yey, last day in class! Nesting next week. Then Guimaras, then another class. Shucks, I might not Sipaway. :( Too bad, so sad.
  10. whiplash.
  11. I'd be in Guimaras next weekend, and will be in Sipaway the following weekend. I'm feeling it's forever summer again. ☺
  12. Ruptured ear drums. Paksoit to the maximum level. Take that.
  13. I wish the invite for church would get a follow through. Yeah follow through boy. Church is fun you know.
  14. LOVE!
  15. Past tense of dive is dove. Ha-ha. Ayan na naman ako. ☺
  16. I have swimmer's ears but no diver's skills. It's a pain to fall flat on the water, let it hit your chest, your nose, and hurt your ears.
  17. 30 minute practice seems like an hour- add up the fact the being mediocre at this point is not helpful. TP Swim starts in May. I've a month!
  18. I dived about 3x and broke into the water without hurting myself and was able to finish a length each time but could not complete a lap.
  19. So then I unabashedly say Thank You. I got out of the water without finishing my practice. ☺
  20. Then everyone was praising my english and wants me to be their teacher and says I'm pretty. Hahahaha.
  21. I asked dyo guys swim good? Then suddenly everyone makes friends with me, Bill showed me the butterfly- he was really good.
  22. Felt really insecure plus the water on my ear is bugging me, then some gals Annie,Lenny,et Frida(LOL) jumped into the pool..
  23. Koreans are good for your ego. Whilst practicing a boy named Billy suddenly swam laps after laps and can do tumble turn.
  24. What a fun night. Like a mini-reunion of all the gays from my previous class. And some other learners. Just totally thought some guy's hot.
  25. Off to do laps! Wish my tensed muscles luck!
  26. In class today, another social blunder: Class, we work in a call center, we are GYMNASTICS!
  27. First Yohji Yamamoto shirt. So thrilled. Y3 and adidas collaboration.
  28. then again, they can't think of that when they can't even pronounce bacolod properly. Bah-Coe-Lowd? asa ka diha?!
  29. it's a bitch when people give blaming feedback. maybe they should start asking, raen is there anything we can do to help?
  30. That was my kilig of the day and to think I've been having a tough time at work lately.
  31. The lad told me he waited for 5pm cuz I might pass by their house on my way home, he wanted his whole crew to see me cuz I'm hilarious.
  32. Tino. ☺Haha.
  33. Now when they refer to women in their 20s, 30s, 40s, I'm like in ten years time I'd be in my 40s. I keep fastforwarding to being 30. ☺
  34. @alveel_kaith ma-stress man gud ko if naa ko Cebu bah, murag alice in wonderland ko ngara. Wala pako plans to visit mare. ☺
  35. mag sige nalang ko ka depressed. why are women packed with hormones?
  36. Swim practice later. ☺
  37. Oh summer. You make me wanna sweat it. ☺
  38. Front crawl- extend your arms one at a time, flutter kick. ☺
  39. Backstroke- like front crawl, only done on your back, feet together.
  40. Breaststroke- praying position, swing your arms around, frog kick. ☺
  41. Butterfly- T formation and swing your arms around, feet together when kicking. ☺Wave your body under the water.
  42. But yeah, it's always good to research, at least seeing M.P. do butterfly, front crawl, back &breaststroke, dive and tumble made me feel ok.
  43. Aside from streaming swimming videos of Michael Phelps, maybe I should work on laps after class tomorrow. Buhato'g career ang swim!
  44. http://www.roxy.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=rashguard&origkw=rashguard&sr=1 see makes me wanna have one rashguard too!
  45. http://www.roxy.com/home/index.jsp?geo=usa maka miss shopping roxy ah. :(
  46. i want a drag shorts too. hahahaha. poga na ambition.
  47. http://store.speedo.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Category3_10651_10202_61004_33310_-1
  48. i want a speedo knee suit- it'll be so kewl to practice swimming (comfortably without thinking of a top malfunction) wearing it
  49. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are. J. D. Salinger
  50. I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls.
  51. If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything.
  52. [katie holmes]
  53. I run into things, I trip, I spill food. I say stupid things... I really don't have it all together.
  54. I really can't deny it, I am who I am. I'm pretty normal. I'm not that smooth type of girl.
  55. A girl cn wait for d ryt man 2come along but in d meantime tat still doesn't mean she can't have a wonderful time with all the wrong ones.
  56. A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
  57. I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life's a bitch. You've got to go out and kick ass.
  58. There are no good girls gone wrong - just bad girls found out.
  59. Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.
  60. quote overload muna. ☺
  61. keken on old paint http://twitpic.com/1hhlra
  62. lunch http://twitpic.com/1hhlny
  63. I wanna tell some gals to just go to hell or get a face surgery to have better outlook in life.
  64. @alveel_kaith jelly ko. :( Miss Ila Puti meals.
  65. at least i dress better than the rest of them. ;p
  66. mga hisa-an. grrr.
  67. Discernment. I need it lately.
  68. Dinner at chicken house. Yes, there was power interruption so it winded up as a candle-lit dinner with Dich, Cpus, et Koko.
  69. @victoriaborja Kenji has ITP, it's a condition of the blood and he bruises easily. So each time he complains, it's the hospital ryt away.
  70. Some doctors can be huge douche bags.
  71. Tanginga nila. I was shaking at the nurse station 5. What a terrible terrible service it was today.
  72. yet. It wasn't our fault that their billing department is such a slowpoke. What will they do to patients without HMO, plastics, or monies?
  73. 1am today, the IV was only taken out at lunch time. It was crazy- they inserted foreign material on our child because we haven't been billed
  74. They have not taken the IV out of Kenji simply because we weren't cleared out of billing, however they pulled out the bottle of dextrose
  75. Riverside hospital has done one huge mistake today. It's almost and I feel like a medical malpractice.
  76. Keken's out of the hospital today.
  77. The 15th president shud compel BPOs to give (early) retirement plans, collective bargaining agreements, &right 2 labor unions 2 employees.
  78. I voted for Roco because he is an educator and he had milk programs in school. (:
  79. My first time to vote was for the 2004 presidential elections. Registration was a pain but the election proper was a walk in the park.
  80. too much publicizing of being poor, having parents who are considered ntl heroes, or having a congregation.
  81. graduated fr uni or has masters or doctors degree- yes, cuz even call center agents are required of university stay, and should not go by
  82. Republic of PI should vote for a president whose bills were enacted to laws, had held executive office, have socio-civic records,
  83. Let's put our geek on. ;p
  84. Studying unregulated swimming style. The sports official were serious with volleyball yesterday. Ha-ha.
  85. ♡♡♡
  86. Should I sign up for swimming? I'm gonna sign up for free style, I'm okay with backstroke too- then again I cannot dive properly.
  87. I could've gone and practiced a few laps at the pool today. Then this summer headache got in the way.
  88. Swaying my hips like yeah. Sana.
  89. Headaches are bummer. :(
  90. It's so silent at home now that Kenji's in the hospital. I'm tired and felt weirded out by some people.
  91. The Riverside Hospital is beginning to be very familiar to Kenji. ER again last night. We get discharged tomorrow.
  92. facebooking. ☺
  93. Di yata tama. So I'll be static again. Today was sobrang lubyag already.
  94. Should I go out on a Sunday night with a bunch of rowdy boys? Should I?
  95. I've the worst spelling. I mean volleyball match not much. Tawa ah. ;p
  96. Won the 1st volleyball much. My arm is bruised but keverity. Fun fun Sunday.
  97. Maybe I should start running. Today I realized that it's just you and the road when running. You are simply competing with self.
  98. I love you Kenji.
  99. Basang basa. Twas a fun day. I walked, joined tug of war, et even water flag. TP sports fest is fun. Volleyball at the Panaad center later.
  100. woke up 5 am for the fun run. i ended up doing a fun walk cuz i had to hold the banner for support department. lol. we walked about 2 km.
  101. letse nin tweeter, all of my tweet feeds are in japanese!
  102. We stopped checking for monsters under our bed because we realized they were inside us.
  103. Happy weekend. I've been staying in and sleeping in for about a month now. Yes, it pays to be a good girl.
  104. I hope we'd get a fine gentleman of a president.
  105. Yes, I hope there'll be no election related violence this summer.
  106. God.
  107. Wishes that the volleyball jersey we'd use is pretty and the shorts are skimpy. He-he!
  108. Lunch with Xhieng and Tino. Next week I'm on my own. :(
  109. She's as pretty as a picture every bit as funny as she is smart. ♥
  110. People don’t leave because things get hard. They leave because it’s no longer worth it.
  111. What will you do with that knowledge? Will you leave? Pull tighter? Ignore it? Use it to fall in love even deeper?
  112. About yourself. And in learning the bad, the uncomfortable, the messy-- it's what you take away that counts.
  113. You know everything,and you know nothing... And in that there's this: You will always learn something new. About him. About her.
  114. Hey even the Mona Lisa is falling apart. #qotd
  115. Mad research for ITP. Kenji woke up midsleep and writhing in pain. Hope this goes away soon. We're all tired.
  116. Let's just smoke pot oi. Haha. Gunyt Bacolod. ;p
  117. Miggy: anu gina-meaning mo? OR Sorry Raen wala ko sang Ping. He meant he doesn't have IM. ;p
  118. Cathy speaks of her husband with such fondness. And Miggy is oblivious and so innocent. Ha-ha. He says the craziest things.
  119. Miggy and Cathy are such a cute pair. You seldom see people like these. Not perfect but lovely.
  120. Basilan. :( When will there be peace in (my) Mindanao?
  121. real friends don't judge. if they know that a pal is vulnerable and hurting at that point what they can do is shut up and buy frappe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: