Friday, June 4, 2010

of fragile things


  1. http://twitpic.com/1estpc - Kairi off to Cebu. :(
  2. Can someone have a career and a child at the same time? YokoOno tweets muna tayo.
  3. Who knew deleting temporary java files would take forever?
  4. I loathe airport terminals and temporary goodbye. I'd pretend that the lump on my throat are that of an impending cold and not sadness. :(
  5. http://twitpic.com/1essqo - skull candy baby!
  6. Wishes you'd call. :(
  7. I miss church.
  8. I'm scared of week 2- all bad things and bad habits are out on week two. And I'm not the type who write people up.
  9. SVA ko ginaga. ;p
  10. I'm ready to run without a buddy, but gym with and without a buddy- I'm not. I don't gym. It's just different.
  11. Happy Sunday. (; I hope all enjoys His loving kindness and grace.
  12. Air tickets are costly when you wanna buy them. Mao ang kalagot na fact.
  13. I wish I can find a job in Davao or Cebu or elsewhere. Sige lang nyah. Mag work hard ko to find another one that's near family.
  14. Shempre wala, cuz I'm not mad like that.
  15. In front of my apartment on a dark dark street(cuz it's brrrrrrrranout again)- Tino ask will you gimme babies? Haha. I should've said yes.
  16. Hahaha, googling for candies me and my sisters shared back in the day. Kamingaw.
  17. Suntok sa buwan is a really good song of Apo.
  18. I was being sabad and anti-social last night, that I ended up staying in- which is really, really okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. ;p
  19. Ma and Kairi's gonna go back to Cebu today. Hay. Trulala ang heavy heart.
  20. F*ckyeah- that's desperate.
  21. woosah. ;p
  22. retweeting. people can be offensive some times.
  23. RT @RevRunWisdom: Either be motivated or be miserable... CHOOSE
  24. RT @RevRunWisdom: Keep pushing!... a second class effort is a FIRST CLASS mistake!
  25. RT @RevRunWisdom: never stop trying to operate in excellence.. no matter how discouraged u get.. have dignity!
  26. RT @RevRunWisdom: God u set a table for me right in my enemies face, u anoint my head with oil, MY CUP RUNS OVER! - Psalms 23:5
  27. RT @RevRunWisdom: If some1 offends you,, try to reach ur soul so high that the offense cant reach you -(Descartes)
  28. RT @RevRunWisdom: Words of wisdom are not 4 every1... If u take an idiot & motivate him,, all u get is a motivated idiot
  29. Weirded off by one trainee's reply - panget people have panget batasan.
  30. Today is gone. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one. Every day, from here to there funny things are everywhere. - Dr. Suess.
  31. Ha-ha. Lagut.
  32. Yeah, but I hate star apple, sarguelas, and atis. I wish the korean gal choked when Mowgli bought her those.
  33. Ate one button of kamunsil. I don't hate it as much as it was from someone really interesting.
  34. I wonder what's in Hebrews 6. I wish God would really make me feel that I'm His fave girl despite the fact that Mark tells me that I"m not.
  35. Walk me home daily. Will you?
  36. Charades in class was fun. I like class. I love my job. I wish everyone had a job they loved.
  37. Hahaha, I feel weirded out when someone asks me to promise something. I almost couldn't spew out the word correctly.
  38. Lunch with Tino, another red horse and inasal moment. We plan to hit the gym some time in the nearrrrrrrrrrrr future.
  39. Classssssssssssss------------------------------Finance charges calculation.
  40. Yey weekend! Ma and Kairi are off to Cebu tomorrow though. :(
  41. Hard hit on the credit record. Not good. ;p Tsk tsk.
  42. Well, insecurity, thou art a heartless bxtch.
  43. Valdawg.
  44. Liar, liar pants on fire, mayo nalang mag sige ko'g palda. Diko masunog.
  45. Guimaras in 3 weeks! ;p
  46. Keep running.
  47. Ipokrita ka Raen
  48. Bitch Slap na lunch ah. I would've shared the tagay if I'm not in class.
  49. http://www.savethechildren.net/alliance/index.html - eye opener
  50. Sight, not site. ;p Typo. ;p
  51. Why would a good God allow an innocent child to go hungry?
  52. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100408/ap_on_re_af/af_sudan_hunger Hunger is not a pretty site. I hate homelessness and hunger.
  53. Work love:http://education.yahoo.net/articles/12_dream_jobs_to_fall_for.htm?wid=7
  54. grabeh ka messy aning sitwasyona oi.
  55. Tino. ;p
  56. Who wouldn't cry for their Mommy on a very crazy day? I would.
  57. I hate failures. But yeah, it's much better than not trying at all.
  58. You can only do so much. #notestoself
  59. All in a day's work. #notestoself
  60. learner told me i looked like liz uy. napa- maybe i should wear a feathered skirt and pink lipstick na noh.
  61. RT @alexderossi: i am loving you from afar. pwede na rin. heeeeeeeeeeey!
  62. magflames flames bukas. so why would i even bother about you? when i should bother about wearing the right shade of lipstick first.
  63. Totally weirded out ah. Kalalaking tao pero daw may Monay ang baba. May amo gyd man sina na characters galeh.
  64. Tino. See you tomorrow. ;p
  65. but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.
  66. Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year,
  67. Do what you are passionate about, despite what others might say. If it makes you happy, that should be enough.
  68. Suffering is humbling. It pays to know how to get your butt kicked.
  69. ‘What can I make out of this?’
  70. Everyone makes mistakes. But those mistakes don’t define who you are. You define who you are by looking past those mistakes and saying,
  71. BE BETTER THAN WHAT YOU WERE YESTERDAY.
  72. Well done is better than well said. BENJAMIN FRANKLIN
  73. That’s why it’s important to always appreciate the moment you’re in, because the future is a cake, which may never come.
  74. Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow."
  75. If you’re not having fun, then what the hell are you doing?
  76. Gimme 1 more day to be upset, a week to be pissed off, and a good 2 wks of rest until I’ll be hungry for some more. We picked a tough sport.
  77. My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them. JACK KEROUAC
  78. Shoulda, coulda, woulda. It’s so easy in the past tense.
  79. Silence is the best response to a fool.
  80. Maybe you just had the worst day of your life, but you know, there’s no escape, there’s no excuse, so just suck up and be nice.
  81. Maybe you don’t like your job, maybe you didn’t get enough sleep, well nobody likes their job, nobody got enough sleep.
  82. quotes overkill again.
  83. Tino.
  84. Best pork sisig in Bacolod ever. I forget the place where we ate lunch.
  85. Everytime I try to speak in complete sentences, I phrase my words in a way Chinese Mandarin speakers would put them together. ;p
  86. Migraine headache in the midst of a peppery summer day. Labadsssssssss in plural form.
  87. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
  88. Run. Not because you have to. Or because you’re being chased. Or because someone told you to. Just because.
  89. Rain tried to slow you. Sun tried to microwave you. You cramped. You bonked. How much farther will you go? As far as you can. RunNike
  90. I really wanna run. Go back running and do yoga religiously. This is a bit tough being in the graveyard shift.
  91. Gosh, a guy named Jason makes the best and cheesiest boyfriend. Gives his girl Charriol and blogs. Le sigh Cebu guys.
  92. It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.-AgathaChristie
  93. Bitaw, resign adto CVG, Teletech, or Transcom, then after 3 months balik TP nasad. Lol.
  94. Teleperformance Bacolod feeds hundreds of young people in the city. I need to remember that. (;
  95. Trainee tripped on our grand stair case. Hit her head on one of the concrete steps, head gets lacerated. Kaworry.
  96. Sometimes, beyond the job- beyond your skills, to go thru your day you should use your heart. (Ha-ha, Yoko Ono tweets namen.)
  97. Here. Now.
  98. Hay, the things you find out about people. I'd rather not know baya. Komash deal sometimes.
  99. Remember that the most beautiful things in the world are the most useless; peacocks and lilies, for example.--John Ruskin.
  100. Every day, we will experience 2 hour power interruption over summer. This is lerkiness.
  101. I love Baby James Yap and I love Kris Aquino. I'm so sorrrrrrrrrrrry. (:
  102. They say, you'd find abundance in life when you learn to appreciate. ☺
  103. Going back to pavements- I had to appreciate the fact that I don't have to walk to work on foot daily. Yawn lang. (:
  104. Both the dog owners and their dogs- ipa gas and ipakaon sa Davao Crodile farm.
  105. I will never take waking on paved concrete roads for granted. Provided that my neighbors are responsible dog owners. Lami pa impound most.
  106. Beauty is one of the rare things that do not lead to doubt of God.--Jean Anouilh
  107. Kenji calling me Tita Raen breaks my heart in the nicest way.
  108. Tino. ♡
  109. Sana pasko ulit. He-he. I am gonna pay my bills within the week. Yes, I feel so grown-up and yet feels really destitute.
  110. There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
  111. Christmas quote during summer. (:
  112. http://twitpic.com/1dt5uc - Summer Afternoon stripes.
  113. Good day it will be tomorrow. Good month it will be this April.
  114. I miss wave 7. Namens.
  115. Kaloca ang day 2 ha. We played pictionary in class. (: I love laughing out loud. Best pictures were Silicone Valley and 10000 Maniacs.
  116. Tino. (:
  117. day 2.
  118. Libre lunch sa Chowking cuz of BPI charge slips. It will be Chowking overload until all my chargeslips are gone. (:
  119. Kairi singing along with the sesame street puppets. So precious!
  120. The greatest prayer is patience. (That's why I don't often pray for it. It's not my fave virtue.)
  121. But first, let's take care of the credit card debts. Ugh!
  122. serve the company for 5 or more years. It's high time that I worry about retirement and all those things.
  123. If a pro call center industry President will win, I hope he'd urge BPO stakeholders to give retirement pay for call center ants who'd
  124. fcuk you, you're crazy..
  125. Oy! Sylvia Plath-ing ginormously.
  126. affectionada. hehe.
  127. Because I know that I should not get used to these things- shite and girls who are shite.
  128. Being unmarried and all. Lol. Some gals loathe me; talk shite about me most times. Some are very hurtful things, I can't say I don't care..
  129. Grace Kelly- dreamy.
  130. "Other women looked on me as a rival. And it pained me a great deal."
  131. "Getting angry doesn’t solve anything."
  132. I want someone keen to learn my own strange organization..
  133. RT @ihatequotes: Sometimes laughing isn't something u do for fun. It's a relief when u have nowhere to run. -Alena Lynn #ihatequotes
  134. RT @ihatequotes: Sometimes, I wanna taste a Kraby Patty. (haha)#ihatequotes
  135. Should tat be Bananas in pajamas? Ha-ha.
  136. And a realization struck me- I'm a bad judge of character. Haaaaaaayers.
  137. Jollibee lunch was fun today. With Tino and Xhieng. They're like banana's in pajamas. ☻
  138. Came out of Day 1 (Class) unscathed. (: Woohoo!
  139. Class. And Justin Bieber tweets murag Yoko Ono level sa lerkiness. (:
  140. Hero needed.
  141. Gosh, this is so un-okay.
  142. Okay- okay with the thought that the Korean gal took my place, our streets, our fruit stands, our yeah, bubble.
  143. People and things grow and fall apart jud diay. Weirded out kaayo ko tonight since I got out of the bubble. I just wanna make sure I'm okay.
  144. Mowgli and Mcdo. And walking around downtown- cool summer night and very awkward conversations.
  145. Keberity, fan girling to the max. And yeah, I want a maxi dress. And a straw hat.
  146. @annecurtissmith I alt3 you Anne. I'm such a fan-girl.
  147. @nicolerichie I alt3 you Miss Nicole!
  148. @lisaling I alt3 you Miss Ling!
  149. @jason_mraz I alt3 you Mr. Mraz!
  150. Hahaha. Patagad tweets. Wait lang mo.
  151. @QueenRania - your name aptly suits your title- it almost sounded like Rayna- which is queen in Filipino. (:
  152. ohgahd, it’s wonderful to get out of bed and drink too much coffee and smoke too many cigarettes and love you so much. ☻
  153. Spaghetti. (:
  154. Not fun talaga.
  155. 5k to be exact, and almost one grueling week of dental adventures. I promise to take care of my sight, my hearing, and my set of teeth!
  156. Everyday should be Sunday morning, Friday afternoon, Saturday night. ☺
  157. More than this - there is nothing, More than this - tell me one thing, More than this - there is nothing. ☻
  158. I can hear her heart beat for a thousand miles,And the heavens open every time she smiles,And when I come to her that's where I belong.
  159. 10000 Maniacs sounded sooooooooooo good. Happy Monday.
  160. Yes it makes me righteous, yes it makes me feel whole, Yes it makes me mellow down in to my soul.. Crazy Love- Ray Charles a-singing!
  161. http://twitpic.com/1d7kx7 - Baby Boy, don't grow up so soon.
  162. About something that real? - Ray Bradury
  163. We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered?
  164. Anything that is of value in life only multiplies when it is given. Deepak Chopra
  165. Mananap.
  166. @rakstarppip mudwindle na ni ako friends. Hahaha. Sige lang. Okira kaayo.
  167. Deleted some people off facebook. Very soul-cleansing. Yati mora kog Yoko Ono kung mu tweet. Hahaha.
  168. @C4r70 Happy Easter Carlo. ☺
  169. Suklam!
  170. The thought of Tino clapping for me makes me feel at peace that I don't want to even bother about you. (In reality bothersome ka.)
  171. you cannot give. Aydah, samoka bah- yes some people are easy to get over with. And don't even bother na oi.
  172. She fell out of love because she felt obliged to attend to your whims and she was always out there expecting things from you that she knows
  173. A man's character is not measured on what others say about him, but how he speaks about others. -quote na something like this. bagay tons.
  174. You don't carry in your countenance a letter of recommendation.
  175. Maka wala ug kalagot mga tweets ni Yoko Ono.
  176. Some relationships just don't work out and that's that. Kasabad sa imo. Di mo kinanlan explain pagkatao mo if mayu ka na tao.
  177. not that we need liquor (we just like it)- taking the poem completely out of context
  178. ♥ this poem -https://people.creighton.edu/~mlm22940/writings/ohara/steps.html
  179. It's indeed a happy Easter.
  180. Happiness would be two pairs of ballet flats from Janilyn. (: And a skull printed scarf. (: And some plastic pearl bangles. (:
  181. Grocery can be frustrating.
  182. Rice is almost 40php a kilo! And spices cost waaaaay waaaay too much.
  183. http://twitpic.com/1d2tz2 - from someone's tumblr.
  184. http://twitpic.com/1d2847 - Kitty Kairi
  185. http://twitpic.com/1d2758 - Koko Kenji
  186. Be of good cheer- mantra for the day, for the week, for April. ☺
  187. I really should be studying. Thinking about my errands later. Komash, thinking about another dentist appointment, komash.
  188. Love the story of Passover. Altho, it's creepy to think that the Lord's spirit can take your firstborn son away if your door is unmarked.
  189. When I was about 15, it was ingrained in me that Easter weighs tons better than Christmas. Yes, it feels good to be forgiven. (:
  190. Singin' Don't tell your girlfriend about me cuz she won't like girls like me. Ha-ha, singing.
  191. If your guy cheats during your relationship, what more during your marriage?
  192. Gamiton ang utok, indi buli.
  193. Working my old class' schedules out. People in Manila scheduling should learn Bacolod geography. Kaloka sila.
  194. Will have 14 kiddies in class by Tuesday. It'll be a good 3-week course Lord won't it?
  195. That time of the month. Day 1.
  196. http://www.holycow.com/dreaming/stories/snow-glass-apples
  197. Oh well, let's all stumble forward then. (: Have a blessed weekend and enjoy whatever is left of it.
  198. Dreams don't come true. Dreams die. Dreams get compromised.[Dreams get spleen cancer.] D. Coupland
  199. the Jews had experienced in the Holocaust. Far out mga tawhana.
  200. It infuriates me that the Catholic church doesn't take a stand on the issue and cleanses their hands and likened themselves to what
  201. If all sexual abuses of children can be cleansed by "penance and fasting"- oh come on kaayo nin Vatican. Lapduson tah mo run.
  202. Okay, these are ala Yoko Ono tweets- kalowka.
  203. It's weird, when I get asked out, I can't find the courage to go out, when I'm not being asked- I wanted to say, ask me out. ☻
  204. I find myself in a love hate relationship with my sisters and my mother- I guess this magnifies the love all the more.
  205. Kairi singing eensy weensy spider to herself in front of the tv- priceless.
  206. I'll miss Ma and Kaiwi some time next week again. I wish me and my family shared the same city.
  207. So again. Tino. (:
  208. Shame on you.http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100402/ap_on_re_eu/eu_church_abuse
  209. How can religion claim infallibility? Not only is it sick, it's craziness to the real sense of the word.
  210. Tino. (:
  211. kamingaw being here during the holy week and not being able to spend it in Cebu or Davao or Gensan. at least i'm here and not in Manila.
  212. In a state of dreaminess: Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn. Gosh, I should scour the video shops for old movies.
  213. Kilig.
  214. Ray Charles. (:
  215. Happy, happy Easter! In case I forget tomorrow. ♥
  216. We're not grilling shrimps, I meant squid- huge ones. Psyched- we got the tiny grill months ago from SM.
  217. Tino. ☺
  218. the fates. they're very kind today save my teeth and dentist issues.
  219. We're gonna grill shrimps. (:
  220. reading sophie's world in snippets (again.)
  221. enjoying tostadong mamon and other treats from a neighborhood bakery with the kiddies.
  222. Holy week is painful.
  223. I’d rather be a has-been than a might-have-been; for a might have-been has never been, but a has-been was once an are. Milton Berle
  224. I’d rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.
  225. gelo. inoperable.
  226. nostalgia. pariah. feeling both.
  227. lacerated gums and exposed bone, not fun.
  228. Fred Baby- Hahaha, I should buy a copy of Breakfast at Tiffany's!
  229. mahalia jackson flights. le sigh you airlines.
  230. Happy Easter in advance. I hate those days that come in between.
  231. i managed to screw up my sleep habits. now i'm awake at 4am. grrrrrr.
  232. crack-pot whore.
  233. exposed lovely bone on my jaw maaaaaaaaaaaan. hasulamyfaceoi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: