Sunday, June 13, 2010

how can i forget you, when you leave me gasping for air when i think of you?


i'm just so so so hurt, knowing full well that i've moved on.
fault me for asking gelo about the tattoo artist he knows. he knows one of the best guys in the city and i wanted the number. and the past 2 weeks, it's all about getting inked together. this is a big life decision for me- i might go thru a bearable pain the moment i get "froufrou" and a kurt halsey imaged on my arm and leg but, getting it erased the moment i won't like them would be the tough part. so i'd have to be really sure and do it with someone i trust. like angelo.


so today's one of them days when he'd sms asking me if i called the artist. i said no. and goes on to tell me things and how we were before. and how we were back then in amapola and how we made love and if i had really loved him before. and the crazy things we did whilst i'm washington and he was in bacolod.

i told him, he may be my once in a lifetime. and that i love him- the kind of love you feel for a person you care about- not love love love.

i do not understand the tears but his sms made me okay enough to end my sunday afternoon eating takoyaki and fishballs and slurping on a large strawberry frap. he's promised that he'd get a tattoo just like mine. or we'd have snippets of DMB's song "crash into me" tattooed.

happy sundays lovelehs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: