Wednesday, August 6, 2008

like splitting your heart and waiting for fairies to come out

Mary Oliver.
The Uses of Sorrow


Someone I loved once gave me
a box full of darkness.

It took me years to understand
that this, too, was a gift.

♥ i thunk that acting like betty is not for me. i will be veronica. betty is boring and she looks like a blood hound. and i will quit acting like my whole self esteem went down the drains. i think it's still intact. some people can just go to hell. and chris tells me i should not find time for pulubis. some people are emotionally and literally pulubi. kawawa naman.

i am not insecure but, there are people in the city who can make you feel blah. and come to think of it i am not blah cuz i feed myself and i shop for myself except those times when i am too needy i ask money from angelo. pero yun lang.

i hate some eejits in this city. insipid eyjots. yawn lang.

♥ gelo brought home some lunch. rice and lechon kawali. i mused that lechon kawali is supposed to taste garlicky, he said, it's supposed to just taste good. :)

God is ♥ despite the fact that i am harboring anger in my heart these days. i have no right to be angry man gyud cuz i got away from an impending ear infection and i am not too lazy to show up for work and i haven't been ill and i got thru pmsing and my sister will give birth and gelo and i will take care of my two sisters' babies early next year. it'll be fab. galit ako sa mga yagit sa mundo. kainesh.

pero He is ♥. ΓΌ

and so para masaya eto ang repost of the photos of bradgelina's twins. here!

crash into me. hike up your skirt a lil more and show the world to me. haha. ilurve this song!

lastly, in the essence of being frugal and being paranoid that i might not have any form of livelihood in the incoming months, it's been two days since payday, i haven't bought anything made out of metal, plastic, or cotton! :) down with consumerism. haha.

and i totally thunk gelo now looks akin to pax. haha.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

love,
raeyna

i miss amapola afternoons with gelo. hay.



2 comments:

  1. saw the spread on people magazine of ange and brad's twins. they are so adorable! the whole brood is. haaay, puede magpa-adopt nila? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayoko sila maging parents.the kids are adorable but, sobra ka yagit looking ang boys. sooo dark skinned. okay lang the namibian kiddie cuz she's supposed to be dark skinned, pero the boys, aiwan ko if gipaligo-an before the pictorials! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: