Tuesday, August 12, 2008

you know who you are.

Why do your poems comfort me, I ask myself.
Because they are upright, like straight-backed chairs.
I can sit in them and study the world as if it too
were simple and upright.

- Naomi Nye Shihab, You Know Who You Are

gelo and i saw the mummy today. ang ganda ni inay michelle! :)

it was a pretty bad service from calea. we waited around 10 minutes no servers came to take our orders. i wanted a slice of cheesecake pa naman. so i stormed out of the store. hayers.

but, bob's cafe was great. i asked angelo to remind me to get burritos next time cuz they're now serving mexican chorva chorva.

annnnnnnnnnnnnd!

my baby is getting a tattoo. another one. on his leg. he is giddy like a tambok toddler when he announced he'll get one today. i'm gonna see the whole thing tomorrow when i come home from work. our rest day sucks.

oh well. God has been awesome as always. He gives difficult people. people who can shake you and make you feel not so wonderful about yourself. people who tell you to change your hair color. kainesh. but, He gave angelo too. and my fiercely loyal sisters. and great gal pals.
who am i to ask for more?

God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: