Thursday, August 7, 2008

*sigh*

i wanted to share one of my fave albums that i saved here. i feel slow/lagging /tired semi-miserable today. i wish i could just speak of my anger as loudly as i wanted to but, i cannot. so, to feel a bit better here are the photos (bad ones, i must say) from the holidays last year. i never felt happier, braver, more grown-up, and ever grateful..

here..

i went out with czar had lunch (with markIT) at KFC, dint know that hot wings were great. but not great great but  they were great. so okay. enuf.

i got angelo 3 shirts. 2 logo shirts from guess- identical prints, different colors- on discount-way cheap :) and then a regular priced hangten pique polo with the feet logo- white.  he told me he liked them all. he looks like a cute puppy and smiled sheepishly.
(okay, bitaw, he gave me money to use, and then i bought stuff for him so i don't feel guilty for asking him money:)

then i got me a pair of amethyst contact lenses. and it turns out that my eyes were too brown that my irises looked as if i had nothing on. czar took videos of me trying to put them on miserably and maldita pa ang opthal. kaloka. nonetheless, i successfully popped them on my eyes alone at home. ΓΌ both eyes now are -100. grovers.

so i stayed within budget and did not buy anything more. i did not see gladiators and nice smelling body butters in sm. i skipped them, i'll save them for next time..

i mentioned i wanna be veronica. i learned that out of the archie characters, lil jinxed fits me the most today..


the dress that i am wearing got ripped cuz the fabric got soaked with bleach way too much, it weakened and the upper back got torn. so i am wearing a jacket the whole time. and am thinking of turning the dress into a skirt or will i go to a custorera and have it fixed?

and then i lost my mini sd memory card, it's two gig and i got it for 19.50 dollars. my worst fear just sunk into my systems now. i know i format the card a lot, but, who knows, the person who could've found it has access to recovering old files. old crazy files. haha. leche mashado. i am afraid i'd need to buy a new one,and sayang kwarta.

i just hope it gets corrupted once someone finds it. i thunk i lost it in the cab, i hope the cab driver snaps it apart.


i fixed me my own lunch today. brought microwavable butter popcorns for sly and chris- who by the way is my bff now. nge. i only have p70 in my wallet and angelo's grad pic makes the wallet a lot grander than wut's in it(true to life!)..

lunch is bologna and cheese and lettuce and mayo and tomato sandwiched in between slices of white and wheat bread. haha.

sana friday na. shobe tells me she can catch kairi's hands when it moves. she says she kicks then another movement in her tummy takes place and she "dakops" them and tells everyone in her work place that she caught her daughter's hands.  i am envious. haha.

oh well. happy almost weekend. God's been awesome. the gift of sight is awesome. we hafta take care of our eyes. they make us see life beautifuly.

The pictures were moving, each in its turn, each for a brief minute or two.  There in the moonlight, with tiny tinkling thoughts and the distant sea voices, it seemed, each little drama was enacted.  Whether it took an hour or three hours for the dramas to finish, it would be hard to say.  I only know that I lay fascinated and did not move while the stars wheeled in the sky.


The Illustrated Man - Ray Bradbury



No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: