Friday, November 21, 2008

boracay update

I dig my toes into the sand
The ocean looks like a thousand diamonds
Strewn across a blue blanket
I lean against the wind
Pretend that I am weightless
And in this moment I am happy..happy!

I wish you were here

you know who you are.. :)

8 hour bus ride from iloilo
mongolian all you can eat at summerplace
walking around to find best deal hotel and found it at alice in wonderland..
pictorials galore..
some friday night we had..

--
today, we went swimming.
checked in at our hotel.
had breakfast at this tosi place.
got invited for free cocktails tonight and island hopping for tomorrow.
lunch of blue marlin et squid at paradise something.
mango rhum shake at jona's and my tummy got crappy and i went light headed.

--
tomorrow-no church for me. again. :)

--
bacolod, see you monday. i wanna go home na.

i miss kenji.

and i do wanna see the basketball game gyd yah.

8 comments:

  1. raeney, have a good time, enjoy! he knows who he is, i'm sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why the eff are you blogging in bora??? shoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pasalubong achi... baligyaan ta pa ka tani imported 2-pc... hay... kaso bag o lang ko abot manila.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hisa ko ah... huhuhu. can't wait to see your pics chi.. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the song, raen.

    enjoy boracay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow bora bora weekend. how nice. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. girls! you gals are the sweetest. thanks. i had a blast. eyelovet there.
    i had time to blog whilst waiting for the rain to stop. :0

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: