Thursday, November 6, 2008

it shouldn't take very long

“Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar. I feel like I've just got to bite a cat! I feel like if I don't bite a cat before sundown, I'll go crazy! But then I just take a deep breath and forget about it. That's what is known as real maturity.”

- Snoopy

i thunk i woke up a bit mature by an inch today. i still backstab people though. "sheepish grin.."

as planned shiney and i were supposed to have dinner at pepe's wednesday night, however, things get crazily jinxed at times.. am not sure whether the heavens were really playing mean tricks on me, and i kinda just (after panicking and cursing and some heart-thumpin' and generous amount of worrying..) graciously accepted how the fates would play practical jokes on people..

twas payday yesterday, i've a long list of bills to pay, that included the rent w/c takes a huge amount of my paycheck on every 5th of the month, nazel and i spoke about meeting in gaisano city to withdraw cash cuz it's nearer and tad safer; it turned out to be wrong. gaisano and landbank atm equate to nondispensed cash. my 10k got debited and i realized that it wasn't encashed. so i'm poor as the pied piper..

i slept and worried and woke up feeling better today cuz i filed a complaint in landbank and robinson's and put on my nicest/kindest face. it's true. kill people with kindness. they will die gyd yah. hahaha. so everyone was nice to me today. even the jeepney driver told me to just ride a cab for free this way it'll save me from going up the pedestrian foot bridge. :) at times, the kindness of a stranger really touches me the most. or am just being sappy and naiive. kevs. watevs.

and since i have a few pennies to tide me over til the next payday, i thought that i would indulge myself and buy me a dress. so i got a grey braided strapped dress from bayo. and am wearing it for my family's Christmas dinner. :)

went food shopping and made beef and mushroom pasta for lunch, i invited shine over cuz i felt guilty for always taking a raincheck on our girly lunches or chikkas and missing out on sending ana off to manila. she helped me make the sauce, and we polished off the serving platter of  spaghetti in 2 hours. we also had ice cream. or she had ice cream. i realized i kinda like watching the people i'm fond of  when they eat or kinda liked the thought of feeding the persons i loved/liked. and we talked for the rest of the afternoon. she went home around 5p.

she asked me to consider going to uk with her. i told her i am poor. am like this anak sa kabus kinda poor who'd be 1st to queue in an atm the moment payday comes. haha. so she tells me that we go to boracay this weekend. told her i've to file for a leave just to make room for travel time and this way i'd have money. told her we can go with a shoestring budget and that's gonna be the weekend after next payday. :) so there. we planned to have an all girls sleepover this weekend. it was nazel's idea at first, then shiney pitched in today. so it's gonna be the 3 of us. i hope it'll work well cuz they don't know each other. it's going to be like high school. hehe. and we're cookin' veggies and intend to go to libertad to buy tofu et al. and sunday, i invited her to watch the ball game cuz am meeting eman there too.

i just felt that it's easy to be happy diay. and to let go. at the right time. and despite the daily mishaps, life really has a way of recuperating when it's ill. tas everything really works together for the good of those who LOVED Him.

ayan. kabonggahan nalang. i want to see boracay. i wouldn't have missed going to sipalay. kaso tier 2 cancelled because of their schedules.

arbie invited me to go thrifting tomorrow. ayawkow mowna. magpakabongga muna ako and shop brand new til next year.

haha.

i want that blackberry pearl. i found a dealer. but, i want one in pink. so i can say, it's a pink pearl. nyoks.

on work: i will not speak badly about people who eats me. cuz that'll reflect badly on me, today i learned this from shine: you live your life as though the things that some people say about you doesn't come out to be true. and do not lie cuz you know that you don't wanna be lied to.

am lost in excel transliteration. hahaha.

obama won. gbye bpo. i have to find a new career. :)

i love lolo john mccain's defeat acceptance speech. i kinda followed snippets of the us politics whilst am in the states this year. una cuz people were criticizing mccain's age- cuz mayatap daw sha'g kalit or mastroke sa ugtas sa election, and shempre, obama's a cutie. hahaha. mao lang toh. i don't know their platforms and kevs nako nila. nanimbawt lang ako balahibo at how gentlemanly is lolo's speech. and shempre si papa barack is love. hahaha. today african american, tomorrow, filipino. huwat rajud mo states. kay ako na musulti og i have a dreammmmmmm. :)

Maybe one of these days I'll be able to give myself a gold star for being ordinary. And maybe one of these days I'll give myself a gold star for being extraordinary. And maybe one day I won't need to have a star at all.

-Sue Bender

sushal climbing,
Raen



 

6 comments:

  1. ganahan ko ani dah! ikaw musunod didto raeny? hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you mare, you always make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And when it's your turn, I will vote for you. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ako ra musulti i had a dream pero ako ang misis sa next president of the states. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha. thanks chin. :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: