Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"My subconscious had dredged up exactly the images I’d been trying so desperately to avoid. I was going to have to face them now"

"Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars -- points of light and reason. And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

stephanie meyer. twilight.

am not even sure if i would watch the movie, i might pick up the book. kaso, it's like a teeny bopper vampire thingy. and so undangan.

-
i'm left to babysit ken again. slept whilst on the job. haha. and my poor nephew slept beside me while watching baby einstein. :)

-
i feel terribly light-headed. all the things i smsd to someone this afternoon are true. so i guess it's true when you're told that a day, a week, a month or even a year has its own way of fixing itself.

-
dich and i have encountered a minor system glitch. i'm off to iloilo and the aklan island by friday. dich has a sched for hr orientation. and kenji is left without a nanny. sos.

-
i made pasta for dinner. :) my penguin who loved everything noodley did not even bother to eat it.

-
mr. brightside followed me to the washroom this morning. (assumptionista kaayo ko-FOLLOWED gyud ang keyword!) asked me about my sched and wut am i doing. i got lost in translation mode ko and turned my attention to some gal, i didn't even manage to say gbye. aaaaaaaaaaah. tanga.

charoot. naghahigh school high schoolan naman aketch. :)

i guess i got caught up in thinking about the mangrove planting i even dreamt about mangroves. kaletse. i dreamt about nazel getting drenched in the rain, that i ran after her and saw myself with kathra dancing under the showers.

it simply tells me, mangrove day will be watta day. and it's about time that i get my tush moving and looking for a better city. haha.
(wow, buot buot og interpretation!)

God had been keeping His promises. grabeh ang disappointments when it comes to so many other things in the daily-ness of the every day life. kaso, He amazingly surprises me with the littlest stuff that eventually cover up bad stuff.

love, trust, and pixie dust,
tinkerbell.(haha.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: