Thursday, November 13, 2008

eternal damnation

i know that being covetous is an appalling mistake.

and i am condemned to eternal damnation. which, i think is fair enough.

ü

i thought i saw a shrink today who turns out to be this bad news, badass bastard which is really okay with me. cuz people like chuck bass et al is ♥.

shrink tells me to get out of the country and use the 10 year visa. told him am gonna be a nanny in london. haha.
tells me that if you always consider people's opinion, you'll drive yourself crazy.
(me telling myself that people believe in whatever they wanna believe in:)
asks me to go watch manny pacqiao's game some place some where.
and suggests that i join him playing airsoft- airsoft of all girly little things. :)

so i wind up praying- dear God You better take care of me, or else am always gonna be in your hand. ü

not everyone is bad news in this city i guess.

i should quit the habit. nazel and i turning ourselves in kanto gurls who would do booze and end up emotional. i heard myself saying, "he was a city to me last year.." nge kangil-ad nako oi.


and so para mag emote leaving with this quote set:

“I think about the meaning of pain. Pain is personal. It really belongs to the one feeling it. Probably the only thing that is your own. I like mine.” -Henry Rollins

When caught between two evils I generally pick the one I've never tried before. - Mae West


When a man has once loved a woman he will do anything for her except continue to love her.
-Oscar Wilde

I was strongest when I laughed at my weakness.
~Elmer Diktonius

"While you're at it, why don't you give me a papercut and pour lemon juice on it!"






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Sakto siya. Though I will always remain an optimist, I distance myself from people deliberately so that when they disappoint, it won't cut so deep. So yeah, listen to their opinion but do not let it dictate your actions. You answer to yourself, ultimately - no one else.

    Ka-OA ba ani nga tubag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo pang miss eairth. hahaha.
    mao lagi, a person is always going to be accountable to himself for his actions. samokan ko when people interfere with my affairs lalo na un-asked.
    some people in this city must get a clue. i am not infallible like the pope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. raen, if my brain's working right now, i'd have something to say in relation to this post. but it's 7:11 am and unfortunately, my mind's still asleep so pasensya. hahaha.

    i just miss you. and i naglagot ko na sa kadugay-dugay da sa kon sa negros, i never made time for you. hay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoy maguilty ka! wala ka gyd nagtext. i haven't been busy altho i've been hibernating from the social scene cuz kyepoi deal with the shushalites here. hahaha.

    text me next time so i can see you. or perhaps see raf and celine. muah.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: