Thursday, November 20, 2008

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on..

i don't feel like leaving for iloilo tomorrow. i don't like long weekends away from home. i may be a person who gets thrilled at the thought of a travel itinerary but, i honestly do not like the overall experience of terminals, piers, and leaving. i don't mind people leaving me, that's how it is, but, i feel guilty for leaving cuz i've always been running away from things when i don't like facing them.

well this weekend is a bit different. i don't like the thought of leaving dich with kenji and they'll be singing "just the two of us" to themselves for 3 nights, 4 days. kawawa. makaguilty.

pero all is set and this will be fun i know. shine lives up to her name. :) and i don't. cuz i know that i am always shiny. :)

am supposed to write down my anger or my ka-irits on this entry(not today, maybe tomorrow) but, i won't go that low to call people names. cuz it's them who'd normally do that, not me. if people fight dirty, that's them, and that's so not me.

i fight dirtier cuz i do real time libak. :)
--

thank God for paydays. and enough moolah for bills and groceries. :) lisod mag budget. i was yawyawing bigtime at the supermarket this afternoon. and also yawyawed during lunch cuz masking kfc i cannot afford now. i told dich i feel like a pauper now that i will have a family for the first time in my grown-up life. dich would just laugh at me.

she also told me that i don't fight fair. kenji's only two and i am 26 and i make patol. haha.

--

and yeah, nag cross enrol diay ko sa assumption and sa miriam college. haha.

my guy, (oi my guy..buhat buhat storya! assumptionista!) texted me this morning, told me we will sign up for the cotw charity next week. i almost cartwheeled that moment.

ayan. magpakabuotan najud ko.

running late for coffee chitchat,
Raen

ps. title's a robert frost quote.

edits: chris singing whenever i see your smiling face at this very moment. makahilak. :(
and bebs gave me a bottle of vanilla lace cuz nalooy sha cuz i've no boyfy to give me holiday presents. :)

my guy dropped by the lounge whilst nazel and i were having coffee. i can't help but gush nasad. hahaha. feeling prep school!

--

more edits: joe sang his own version of smiling face. i was teary-eyed with his rendition. it was heart-stopping and laugh-worthy. remo shared his yellow cab pizza, and i employed pete's help with excel. ricky invited me for a weekly small group at dana's house, even offered to take me home, i told him i can ask mark if he'd go with me, he told me mark has his family weekly like dut too, sayang. :) God, people are good.

pass it on!

--
last quote:

Any problems that may occur have ultimately been caused by you, because you are responsible for where you are and what you are doing there.

So much of language is unspoken. So much of language is comprised of looks and gestures and sounds that are not words. People are ignorant of the vast complexity of their own communication.

To live everyday as if it had been stolen from death, that is how I would like to live. To feel the joy of life...To separate oneself from the burden, the angst, the anguish that we all encounter every day. To say I am alive, I am wonderful, I am. I am. That is something to aspire to.

The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein

love, trust, and pixie dust

1 comment:

fallen rain. (: