Tuesday, November 11, 2008

but then again.. no..

i wish someone can tell me on wut day would the all you can eat at inaka run. i am honestly going. i got a handful of stuff to do at work but not handful-handful, it's just that i'm really sleepy when i get home.

i needed to do something else. or get another job. i wonder why it should be a hasslefeck to take my 1 day VL credit and take the holidays off. aiwan ko. anyway, i'll go ask HR nalang tomorrow before i get upset over something that will eventually come off as small stuff.

i'm honestly beginning to see that i am such a worry wart and had always thought that all things should agree with me.

pero sa tinood lang, if one is feeling really unsure you can always have this affirmation: everything in this world is conspiring to my happiness. (i quoted it wrong cuz my memory fails me at times..)

--

grabeh ang ulan these days. i wanted to go see boracay in the next couple of weeks. kaso with this kind of weather, ambowt nalang. am just glad i filed my leaves ahead and can take off from work longer after next payday.

--

dichee's moving! without kenji. hayers. i wish my family can move in sooner. i want them to spend the holidays here. i don't want to go to cebu cuz major hasul kaau to travel. mahal or dugay. either or.

--
3 more work nights. and am seeing my sister. yey!

i wonder why my devotional normally tells me that the Christian life has to involve suffering and being nice and giving things up this way you can accomplish wut needs to be done as a Christian. it's depressing. so minsan, am thinking that if i weren't a believer, would i have more fun? waah.

--

rai and jessie finally asked me to cheer for their teams. and tells me to text ting to pick me up sunday. so i guess i am going.


dear nazel thanks for listening. and the petiks during work and coffee time. and thanks for being fair. when i sometimes want you to be biased. you've always been fair. (ows?) i want you to know i was truly happy last night cuz of the photos you took. hahaha. so now i realized, i am a 4th year assumptionista. :)
--

love,
raenbow bright!

The most unfortunate invalids on earth came in search of health: a poor woman who since childhood has been counting her heartbeats and had run out of numbers; a Portuguese man who couldn’t sleep because the noise of the stars disturbed him; a sleepwalker who got up at night to undo the things he had done while awake; and many others with less serious ailments.

Marquez - A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings

it's kurt vonnegut's birthday.

2 comments:

  1. rainbow bright reminiscing raeny? hehhee

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love her. i had a sticker album of her man gud when i were a kid.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: