Thursday, November 27, 2008

happy hearts.

"Do stories, apart from happening, being, have something to say? For all my skepticism, some trace of irrational superstition did survive in me, the strange conviction, for example, that everything in life that happens to me also has a sense, that it means something, that life speaks to us about itself through its story, that it gradually reveals a secret, that it takes the form of a rebus whose message must be deciphered, that the stories we live compromise the mythology of our lives and in that mythology lies the key to truth and mystery. Is it an illusion? Possibly, even probably, but I can’t rid myself of the need continually to decipher my own life."

Kundera.


it's thanksgiving in the states. low call volume tahday.

kairi went thru hell today. i talked to shobe today. she tells me kairi had 13 needle shots (all syringe is paid for) na palpak before chong hua health workers can finally get it right. kawawa. i wanted to cry but, i coudn't. tmac cried daw. am glad am not there. me and my short temper could've burned chong hua hospital down.

some people should not be in the health care industry if they do not know what they're doing.

i somehow noticed that i am pmsing. i'm pretty irritable and shallow and would cry over the littlest things and is uber elated when some things are somehow right.(according to my own perception..)

am going to dana's house this weekend. told ricky to meet me in robi cuz i think am going without mark cuz he has his own small group. yay! i have a small group, finally. :)

kulba my heart kurog my feet. and toes.

wala na si mangrove trip. nakahilak ko'g popcorn. magtanum nalang daw mi mangrove sa likod bahay ko. and am told that i'm a nami na alarm clock. so now, my newest designation is an alarm clock. :) and i'm getting the hang of it. haha.

kenji has tons of bruises. and sige sha minaldito.

my whole family will be celebrating Christmas in Bacolod. am psyched. :) i love you shobe and dich.

amplify love. makalipay. :)

down with the flu and God loves you,
Raen

edits: i asked ricky whether there's food at dana's house, he says yes. and it's dinner. so nalipay ang gamay na idik. :) i love mike tato's team. and his agents. altho i cannot memorize their names. oh well, i always liked being liked and i intend to keep it that way. :) i've always been the apple of my team mates' eyes on every call center i've been in and that's going to be it for the rest of time. bwaha.

ganahan ko sa manghod ko. the other night she told me, ats, kanawung gyud mong heart sa? i checked the boob tube and saw heart nga, but, in her luna mode with all the thick brows and stuff on her face. letse. animels ning ako manghod.

as i was listening to shobe talk today, i could hear my old bisaya speaking self. i miss that. am soooo negros provencial french now. and it's kewl with me anyway. i just miss cebu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: