Thursday, July 13, 2006

awwww

 


<> 


 


 


This is like the 100th time I read all I really need to know I learned in kindergarten/ I stopped reading how to make an American quilt, it has had upset me greatly, am out of good books to read, I have allende’s and I have to reread or restart first page again. Gawd, this is getting to be boring. Life’s strange; when you have money you cannot find anyone to go out with, and when you’re on yer street rat moments everyone asks you out. Making your situation more difficult. Sighs. And am out of prepaid credits, another one of life’s ironies…when I am registered for the globe unlimited service, no one would sms, then everyone on globe would keep asking me tons of things that would need replies when I’ve no piso left. Awwww. Life.


 


July was a hard month for me last year… but, nothing bothers me more than the magdalo group. Wow. It’s been three years. And they haven’t resolved the whole thingy yet. I recalled not wanting to go out july 27, 2003 thinking that military really took over the country and there might be bombings in davao. Talk about paranoia, big time. Bottomline they should just let the young officers go. And this brings me to become nostalgic of Merco/ Chinese bap/ and davao in general.


 


Am now officially addicted to butong pakwan and butong kalabasa and those green tea from C2 or lipton, simply because they have the thinnest taste of tea plus sugar…ayyyyy, aiwan…


 


Life has been well. Pero I needed a new job. I needed to stick it with a company no matter what. And would you know that if I do make it to piyayaland they’d house us for free in a pension house plus there will be shuttle service to and fro work all year long??? Amazing.


Laking tipid sa utilities bill and rent. And transpo.  I want this job. Please.


 


Nonetheless, if I will be in cebu, I should look for a less stressful job. Ang bonus would be dichee’s  baby. =)


 


 jul112006


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: