Monday, July 10, 2006

i used to be stuck in southwell

27September 2000/ 530pm


 


jelly beans


   and licorice sticks


    green mangoes


and lollipops being licked


   it makes sense, the world is


sweet not sick.


 


 


 


 


‘98


a world full of people


never will I stand a chance


of seeing you


again


 


 


 


20 September 2000/ 625pm


 


I feel for you


I’ll wait for you


I live, I pray


I long for you, and


I can imagine


That you’ll never know.


 


 


 


God- shobe’s tanka ‘98


 


Creator of love


Of things beyond and above


Creator of all


Things very big and so small


I will listen when You call.


 


 


26 September 2000/ 1045pm


 


pink glitters


and colored sand,


coming in blue, purple,


pale yellow and red,


sweet smell of dried lavender,


wishing that the whole


world looked and smelled this good.


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: