Monday, July 10, 2006

gal pals

Dear Jace, am sorry the letters are delayed. The last one I wrote was about a year ago. Am not sure if you’d still want them. Loveyou.


 


Dear Verlaine, you’ve been there the whole time, you called and shrieked with me everytime I do get into a situation. You are more than the cinammon and whipped cream on that frappe.


 


Dear Steph, I make up the nuttiest screw ups. I’ve to admit it, you make me sane when you act crazy.


 


Dear Honey, it was yer fault why am in cebu… I wish you went with me.


 


Dear Dee, I know you’re tired of having to see me jump off from one place to another. I won’t tire of seeking to find solace from you.


 


Dear Magi, you are still the sweetest thing on earth. i wish i were like you.


 


And to those who knew that am enveloped in a thick film called selfishness and still had stuck it with me. thank you.


 


 


 


 

4 comments:

  1. i'd still want them. :) hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear fairy, sana i have ur fairy dust wit me =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gawd, you have the most beautiful headshot i've ever seen. imeant it mare. as in.... pagawa pagawa din...hehehehe...ibogera/suyaera jud ko....

    tons of fairy dust sprinkles comin' yer way. loveyou....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wukits. will send them. ;) hugs back.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: