Sunday, July 30, 2006

The loneliest gal stuck in latin America


I wish I had listened to Wari; that at times it’s not always bout the money, it’s about being with the people you love… it’s not that disastrous at all, when I got here, they moved us (with two gals, best buds from cebu) to our place. It’s clean and roomy; we have our cabinets and own washrooms and the place got guard, however, for the first time in my entire life I felt completely lonely, not alone but lonely. It’s awful. I want my own place so I can keep to myself, in two months we have to look for our place though. Bacolod is pretty, no beggars, no garbages scattered around, it’s almost like davao, even the traffic is soooo davao. But, it’s not davao. Davao is familiar and comfy. I swore I wouldn’t miss the filth and the poverty of cebu… but, I missed it. I missed its noise. The silence here is deafening. I guess am not adjusted to being here yet because am not doing anything but unpacking and trying to let everything settle. Am trying to soak in everything. Am bad with directions, so am really trying, and I still cannot cross a road. I look absolutely stupid. Oh, it’s soooo latin America, I even switched my friendster location to Venezuela because am hearing latinos. Hahaha, my ilonggo is a bit off-key. Kalukring, when I try to say something, nothing appropriate would come out of moi mouth.  Bones to pick on: our place does not have laundry room or kitchen sink or mirror, full length or half of it… Argh!!!!


 


 


I feel like crying.


I feel like wanting to cry plus sabunot my head for even going. I just wish tomorrow would be better, that not having to take calls would make me be less lonely. And that I can do well.


 


I miss wari already. The whole day we have been talking. Peste. Ang lungkot.


 


When I left I felt like sana the old house would move with me. I want my cebu friends. I want my ayala, stockholder ako dun. I want my Mercado…


 


I miss my sisters. Kahit nga si mothergoose who drives me up the wall at times…


 


Oh Lord… lemme settle.


 


 


 


Last day in ceboooo, went out with kathra and nyc. Gals, thanks for spending my last day in ayala. Hahaha, nxt tym am there donya nako. Love you both. Mareng kathra, the bestest 24th year to you.


 


I am sorry mareng cohni, I heard cojuanco ka raw…hehehehe. Barretto lang kami nila kathra. Am sorry I did not get to watch sukob with you, now when I see the ad posted, I cringe. Inissabaysabunotsasarili…


 


 


Iloveyoutoowari. I hope you heard me.


 


<3


 

13 comments:

  1. ok lang na, mare... there's nothing wrong in looking for what you really want, i wish parahas ko nimo ka fearless. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs, hugs, hugs* Raeny. anyway, i told my sister about u na. hopefully u too can meet up there. unsa man imong RD? adto na lang sa amo. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never been this alone. hay. gadamgo ko'g makadungog ko'g gugmang gi-atay. hug back*

    ReplyDelete
  4. nag start na ang training, wla pako kabalo kung paano toltolon mga places dre. makalukring. mejo busy busihan nako this week mare. pro if maka anhi ka dre august better....hehehehehe hug back

    ReplyDelete
  5. raeny berry, bacolod na diay ka dear? i love bacolod. it's huge and clean. don't worry, i'm sure you'll make friends in no time. like you always do. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. soon you will, raeny... just always hope for the best..

    ReplyDelete
  7. sana sinabi mo yan sa kanya nung nandito ka pa.. hehehe..
    itext mo nlng kaya yan sa kanya... =)
    btw, wishin u the happiness ur looking for, mare.. sana yan na yung happiness mo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish i can be a latina so we can glam piyayaland at least
    w8 lng
    baka may ok na galpals and new lovescapade coming

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck raen. when you're sad and lonely, you can always multiply. =) *gakus*

    ReplyDelete
  10. ginatxt naku. hehehehe
    hugs kai. mingaw nako nimu.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's beautiful here man tl. just that i want my own pad na. lisod naay roommates. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oo mare. sana dito ka nalang. tas kita na nxt big thing. leche grabeh kamingaw here

    ReplyDelete
  13. wa pko pc and they don't know dsl, except ang netopia/ mingaw nku chikka nimu mare

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: