Monday, July 10, 2006

heart in hand


 


A broken heart is the single greatest pain you will ever have to endure. In fact, the most hurt you can ever imagine. And the one who commits this emotional crime is not someone you hate, it is not even someone you dislike, no, because the only person who is capable of breaking your heart is the one who holds it precariously in their hands, the one with whom you have shared your dreams, your secrets, your fears, the one more special than anybody else in the world. And there lies the irony.


 


2 years ago


 


Cebu was beautiful when I met you/the world was turned wrong-side up whenever am with you…I am braver and at the same time vulnerable when we are together … I will marry you in a heartbeat if you ask me to, I’ve never doubted for a moment whether I cared for you cuz I do… I love you to the very core of my crazy-naïve-heaped-up heart, that is why I could never take the fact that you could never do the same to me… which is love me back.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: