Monday, July 10, 2006

sayin' it out loud




















Now that am at this really, really sappy mode, this is going to be too good to pass…


 


Mamimiss ko ang mga araw na dinadalaw ko mga taga outbound sales, lalo na yung nakasama ko sa sumilon, sa pagvuvudu, pagsalubong ng sinulog, paglalasing nung bagong taon, nakipag Christmas party sa etel at nabasa sa ulan dun sa IT park, at naglasing uli sa village… I’ll miss wave 3 of vonage… andami nyong naging kaibigan ko at that time when I’ve no one in aol…syempre because ronski was there pods…hehehe…mamimiss ko ang pagpuntapunta sa fifth floor para mangumusta at sumabay kumain sanyo sa breakfast club… kahit na minsan nasa lukring mode ako at bigla ako umiiyak at tatawa salamat talaga sa pag intindi… thank you for including me in yer lil exclusive bubble when am really not supposed to be in it.


 


 


Mamimiss ko yung una kong nakasama during foundations training, sina sheilla, bjane, al, and some ppl from xmen, who were my first set of friends when I got to etel, and first kainuman sa kung saan, si dustin na napapangiti ako tuwing nakikita ko sya, tsaka si same who got hired the same day I got hired at naaalala lang ako tuwing hingi sya ng yosi, si gina who walks home with me from time to time. and si kat, that was the best soda and pastry thingy with you....


 


Xempre si jaezbereny who I love best even if he gets to my nerves at times. Salamat sa pagtityagang sumama sakin ubusin ang araw mag kape, magsunog ng baga, manlait ng tao, mag grocery sa robi-btc…at kung ano ano pa. Naiba na tingin ko sa east west dahil sa’yo. (kaw din F, tagal na kitang namimiss)


 


 


And I’ll miss the pantry cuz steff and I used to do our kadamakan scenes there and used to plan on our lives there, na feeling naman naming mangyayari talga, and where we used to race drinking iced tea by running toward the door, with paper cups on our lips…


 


 


I’ll miss more of the pantry cuz of Armando who knows no other food other than siopao and yakisoba, and of course, I’ll miss kathra, because I got her to etel, and am leaving her there.


 


 


then I’ll miss my team thor of course. Lahat kayo. Kung kelan pa tyo nagging wukits after ng camotes misadventures nagkaleche leche na agad ang team. Pero salamat sa best practice, I’ve never seen people as dedicated to work and fun as you guys are, this puts me to shame.


 


and yung ka wave ko sa resex. you guys are wonderful ppl.


 


 


 


Then narda, and the friends I’ve made thru mrm. Even if mrm did not work out for me… Hahaha. At last nagkaroon din ako ng kaibigan sa account ko. Salamat sa 3am lunches together at sa carbon moment, that was really fun... And yep, kay dulce who I never thanked her being with me during those lunch when am sulking alone, I appreciate the friendship.


 


 


 


And if ever I forgot to thank anyone, my apologies, I appreciate the people from etel, this has been the best work place so far…pero pero pero… hindi ako para dito.


 


And hopefully, I’d get a decent paying job again and I could see you guys elsewhere.


 


 


 


 




 

12 comments:

  1. murag bastos paminawon ang resex. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo. hahaha. mao gnahan ko...
    it's resolution express...

    ReplyDelete
  3. murag "isa pa' isa pa!". hehehe.

    pasensya na. im supposed to sleep na but here i am, still facing the computer monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. raen!

    i passed my resignation today.. ikaw. asa naman kuno ka?
    nganu wa pa ka nibalik... ipass na kuno na..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hala ka bad ninyo karen and raen.. byaan nako ninyo.. ganahan bya ko sa imo ka team, raen! =p
    i will miss you two.. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. sus, kat.. beloved agent ta.. di ta sugtan muresign,, kinahanglan napd ug 30 days effectivity.. ambot ambot..

    ReplyDelete
  7. hala oi..goodbye na jud diay ni. mag-multiply japon ka pirmi ha miski asa ka muadto =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. matug na tawon jud dapat ka mare. hehehe hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehe, sa mga mapili nga ka team hehehehehe. love you kathrang. sorry mare.

    ReplyDelete
  10. sgdi na si kieth/ nganu ko niya dali dalion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sgdi na si kieth/ nganu ko niya dali dalion.

    ReplyDelete
  12. by all means mare. multiply galores japon ko. hahaha wko life juds...hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: