Wednesday, December 13, 2006

1 reason



 


 


 


Last night’s dinner at Inaka was great, they had ebi tempura, the tofu sandwich wit fish wrapped in nori, they had beef misono, calif maki, and sashimi, my fave was the raw beef cutlets that you’d dip in a gingery sauce. Yum talaga. Plus I loved the jap tea- it smelled like burnt rice. Haha. I feel a bit guilty for eating too much before Vince and I went out, cuz after shift nikki, cee, and ej decided to have a prep-up for dinner at pizza hut, we had pasta pizza and greens salad.


Saying I did not see favorite person there. Pero what’s the point? Ayaw nya magpakita o magparamdam eh. I don’t think I should be taking another talk about him, cuz artista naxa kaau.


After dinner we caught up with Cee at pepe’s who got me a shot of cuervo, waaah. Then we proceeded to paanad. They’ve the brightest bright lights, parang being there reminded me of the holidays.  Cee and me then ordered 2 plangganitaful of oysters, we ate to our heart’s content while Tim and Vincent just watched cuz they are grover OMG ka OA. Hehehe.


Ang saya ng pasko. Magpapa-payat na tayo sa bagong taon! ;)



<3
Raenberry


“Over the course of the average lifetime
you meet a lot of people. Some of them
stick with you through thick and thin.
Some weave their way through your life
and disappear forever. But once in a
while someone comes along who earns a
permanent place in your heart”
    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: