Monday, December 25, 2006

Tuloy pa rin ang pasko- real life version

 

Mood:

loved

Music:

tuloy pa rin ang pasko

 

May hangover pko sa cebu, surreal being in bacolod, so magbisaya ko!

 

Inatay ka tugnaw… I’ve never felt happier going to work until today. Ilove it when the place is empty and it’s the holidays, everyone is trying to be in a festive mood even though they are stuck at work. Ilovelove TP. Hehehe. Karon pako na-ing-ani ka loyal sa company, am not gonna complain anymore. Ü so it’s December 25, I logged in 11:30 pm, hindi naman maxadong loser cuz when I got in, TL jepoi was like “o, anjan na QA nyo, ang spice….” Hehehe, ganahan jud ko ma-artista ai. Sakit kaau ako tiyan. It’s verbal and real diarrhea for me today. I had to go mga 100 times. Annie-TL nako got me a Hawaiian ginger na spritz for Christmas, lipay ang bata, but, I told her I wanted the orchid chenellin. Pagkawa’y ulaw! It’s totally freezing jud, makahilo ang tugnaw. Naunsa naman ni ui.

 

Sobrang trying to keep the spirit ang isang team, they brought food, they have valenciana, fried chicken, leche flan, and they’re bringing pasta tomorrow. Gi-atay. ;)

 

Lemme tell you what happened today:

When I got back to piayaland from cebu, cee smsd, we decided to have lunch at imay’s however, the place was closed for Christmas so we proceeded to Robi, and waited in queue for a table at max’s- just like cattlefarm, not a fave place to eat in, cuz it’s serving real food na dili maka anorexic thin tas mejo everything is dry and non-exciting…and then we were talking about my former fave person (na naga asa ko mugreet pag pasko, wa jud, nag hurt hurt ko slight, but, I quickly got over it…) tas when I turned around I saw the older brother then I saw him wit his whole family. Inahak, gwapa ayo ia achee, curly sue pajud, suya ko dah…mao toh, so wa mi nagtagdanay, the server almost got us seated right next to them, may nalang nisulti ko sa sulod nalang mi na super corner table, kay nah, grabeh ka kiwaw ang whole thing. Ai kibaw ko wa xa nakiwawan cuz di man ko existing na as a person. Ako ra ang OA mao kiwawan ko. Mao toh.

 

Tas we caught up wit Vincent and Tim sa coffee station, tas nikaon usab sa shakey’s, no wonder my tummy is aching big time tonight cuz ako neopets slash tummy tamagochi kay gipasagdaan nko kaon dghan.

 

When I got home, gi-angay nako ako stuff tas I slept, eh OA mga tawo dinhi magpabuto I asked Vincent to drive me to work, hehe, ako schoolbus kay nanlibre ug kape, daghan ayo koreano or koreano looking ppl sa Bo’s; sad man diay ia sibling story, buti pa ako happy ako stories about kay shobe and dich. =)

 

The weekend:

 

When I logged out Friday, CJ called, told me he is on his way to my place, tas he got me a tiny bear na super ka humot, natouched talaga ako, that I volunteered to accompany him buy a gift for his shobe, tas gilibre ko nya coffee, bwehehe. I then had dinner at pepe’s with Vincent and his barkada cuz birthday ni Ryan So, Toni and Shoti got me a camisole, ila daw Christmas gift nako, Vince got me my 3rd pair of havs, pink na may flower flower, panan-aw pa nko kay red, ana xa mura daw red, pero pink daw toh. I did not get anyone of them presents, I don’t think they needed gifts man sad kay di man sad sila pauper like me. Tas we went to see the baby of his other friend wit tim and cee, lahi na ang mayor atong lugar, so wla ko kibaw where we went to. Tas lafang nasad. Mao ning maka lagot pag Christmas, mag sige na lang lafs wit a capital L.

 

I’m terribly elated when I saw the familiar signs of cebu intl. airport, murag kilig kaau thinking na didto nako nakita si Kermit tong july, bwehehe. When I got the cab, blooper kaau cuz I forgot my address, ako pa gisulti kay: manoy sa mandaue,taculing. Nahibong ang tawo kung unsa ako gisulti. Then lunchtime steff and I plus si icah na bata pa may boyfriend na had lunch at dessert factory ayala, lipay na kaau ko, back to my niche nasad ko ug feeling beautiful, hehe. Tas we bumped into armand and dustin, mga batang shingles na palainom.

 

Sunday I went out with shobe nagpa SM, lahi ang lasa sa shakey’s bunch of lunch pag naa sa SM ug kuyog nako si shobe, lasa’g stubborn ug lalis. Hehe, tas joneil passed by, shingles pod sha, I wonder wut happened to cebu, wla nagabisaya pru sila shingles. Retail therapy na makabuang: I got me a pair of toe d orsay from CLN tas the attendant packed 2 left pairs. Ugtas!

 

Christmas dinner was great, early kaau mi nagnoche buena, we have an absentee Pa for the holidays, but, may mga bisita man sad, Cris came by, nahalf way namu ia gida na cuervo, kami ra duha ga-inom.

 

I feel richly blessed jud not because OA kadaghan nako presents this year(pero pede nasad kay shobe got me a viv earring instead of the bracelet preho mi ni dich kay mahadera si inay) but because of the following:

 

For seeing that dichee looked happy and gained back her self esteem and she made new friends and she is beautiful, mas gwapa pa xa kesa kay shobe, hehe.

For ma, who broke her vow na she will just enjoy her grandkid, and in the end sya diay mag nanny kay kenji

For kenji, who is the prettiest baby boy on borne this year wala pabor pabor, bati na iya nose tho, nagbabadya ma preho kay dichee, mayo dili September 18 iya birthday kay paksit

For shobe na masking stubborn kay natubuan nag responsibility thru kenji and is becoming best at what she does daily… you’re bound for greatness and fame shobelita, bwehehe masking wicked ka

For the friends I made in bacolod

For the friends I kept in Cebu and davao and those I outgrew in gensan, hehe

For relatives and family who despite of the distance kept us included in prayers

For my new keyword: CERTAINTY cuz last year was FAITH (leap of)

For Cpus and Cris who both loved my lil siblings muchos

For pa na maxadong absent this Christmas

For my job that I am falling in love wit everyday

And for the baby boy born 48 years ago in Bethlehem who made this life and this year worth it. ;)

 

Kamo, unsa’y ayo?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: