Thursday, December 28, 2006

cold rainy night

it's been pouring again, am no longer worried about the leaks on my roof because the owner had it fixed already, or so i think. anyhoo, i got an invite to a new year's eve party- the building owner's house party, but, am off to cebu this weekend, so tah tah.


bacolod is beginning to be sparkling, altho the most interesting person (in my opinion) is losing the luster and the charm is beginning to wear off... and there are far more interesting, sparkley ppl out there, so, M.O....


vincent took me out for dinner, i got dolled up thinking we are off to pendy's, i mean, i wasn't donning the shirt/tank plus jeans and tsinelas look, i literally got prettified that i even wore the earrings shobe gave me, i wouldn't fuss over these things when am here, anyhoo, i thought we are doing pendy's, however we ended up having baby back ribs(all you can eat, rice on refill) at ribs and rice, w/c is an okay place likewise, but, not as posh as pendy's...am not complaining, it's just that I dolled up... what was awkward was that his guy friends were there, not the usual guy friends like tim, but, the snubbish guy friends who in turn aren't too snubbish at all. and they were actually CONVERSING with me, so they are okay i guess...


then we had coffee at calea's, every coffee place in town is packed. i kept blabbering while he was yawning, so i guess, i am losing the lustre too. who cares. i wanna talk, i've been asleep whole day.


pa wanted me to be off to dubai. why ship me? i'm kinda happy here. oh iam happy where iam. ship me to cebu, i will be happier...but, i'd want a 200k salary per month. wahaha.


show me the stars tonight!


 


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: