Thursday, December 7, 2006

of chocolate kisses and intelligent questions








Mood: bouncy
Music:hang-rob thomas


I prolly am not the most intellectual technologically updated person in the world. But, hey, ilove asking questions and it makes me happy to be given an answer. Gawd, ilove L2s hahaha. They call them tier 2 tech support sa sykes right? Hehehehe.


Amiss my sisters. ;(


I got jollied out of my sour mood because ppl who would pass by would endup giving me chocolate kisses,  plus cee's pork bbq. hehehe. mukhang food. am deprived talaga.


Cee passed the QA exam, yay, am proud! sayang si nikki. ;(


 


 the 13th month pay's credited today. whopee!



Raeny


But no apologies, I am what I am


and despite the limitations of my meager bank account


and my shar pei's trust fund,


I will make do and be fab in any way I can.... 

3 comments:

  1. sad, nikkie's not included.. but im hoping joe will be the one, though.. but anyway, cee's also there.. so let's just cross our fingers and may the best mangtrater win! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13th month?? what 13th month??hehe.. it was okay. but with all the bills.. liver..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe liver, paksit na ako thirteenth month pay na bastos ang number...6.9k. hahahahaha.
    am hoping dili si support.ap.dell.com ang makuha. musupport jud ang dell sa mga attitude problems. hehehe.
    gawk now, mangtrate!

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: