Wednesday, December 20, 2006

eggnog and holiday blues

Current mood:

sick

Current music:

hang

My life is totally mundane; I am not asking for anything life changing but, am hoping that I can do something worthwhile and productive after shift or when am not in TP. All my energy would just be wasted sleeping. I haven’t done yoga in weeks too. I am thinking that if I joined the cell group for church I would have something to look forward to during midweek. However, that gal who I am not extremely fond of (from work) attends the same church, so, I’m thinking twice.

 

I bought stuff for my sisters but, I totally totally forgot to get something for ma. My schedule worked to my convenience, my supervisor asked me to swap schedule with Czarina next week, that means, I can go home next week yehey.

 

Vincent will be home/back later today. Ü malipayon ko. Wahaha.

 

I felt totally alone yesterday. I have days. When I was doing my groceries (wala pulos na food as EJ would put it) I felt completely alone, and it was like being in Bacolod the first time. I am kinda glad cuz if I would feel this way about the place, I would not put too much emphasis on imaginary friend. And at this point we’re both non-entities na.

 

I saw Johnny and wife sa groceries, and am thinking, the gal looked happy, masking  Johnny is not exactly way cute, hehe, so I thought maybe gals can be happy with the person who tries to make them happy. Hahaha. Buing. Carrying my OA ka heavy na bags ng grocery I saw EJ and dropped what I was carrying and yelled, EJ help. Hehehe. Again, for the 3rd time, EJ became my knight inside the mall. Waaaah, kapathetic nako.

 

We had dinner at pepe’s. I saw Toni, she asked who I was with and again she asked how Vincent is.

Toinks ako najud siguro ang check-in counter ni Vincent.

 

 

2 comments:

fallen rain. (: