Sunday, December 17, 2006

standing in place

Mood: listless
Music: bright lights-forever

Christmas party weekend was great, after shift, nikki/ rich/tin c/ nazel/ cee had early dinner at kfc-robi(as useless) then we looked for red or green tops for the theme party, however we did not find any, I just got me a white shirt, which I did not endup wearing. Anyhoo, the party was great, one, nazel et cee got half a sack of rice, bwahaha, and I got a gift certificate worth p500, hehehe. Twas nikki’s last day. ;( There’s something bittersweet about beginnings and leaving. And at most times, you could not explain it. Anyhoo, I left the party wit Cee and Vincent and Tim. We proceeded to east carwash where their high school buddies were doing videoke. I did not catch up with the rest of the guys for nikki’s buh-bye at tempo cuz I was in such a sour/tired mood when I got home.

 

Sunday worship at victory with toni was great, imagine an hour of praise and worship, standing up til our ankles would hurt. Hehe, paka-ulaw rajud ko at times, there was a video clip showing TOGETHERness of a dad and a son who could not walk and talk since birth, but the dad was committed to doing something with his son, out of passion, he ran with his son, from his childhood to his adult years, they joined marathons, they crossed-country, they joined races… and I was in tears after the clip, may nalang wa kita si toni gahilak ko. Paka-uwaw jud.

 

Murag the whole weekend ako-a tears were just waiting to fall, supah ka over OA ma-amards ako lately, I hate it when it’s that time of the month, na tapos na ang PMS days, you’d go thru the bloated/bruised phase, na not only yer body would hurt, you would hurt over the littlest things, masking mga I love you, I love you lang, mu-crayola galores nako. Grrr. Galabad ako ulo.

 

Anyhoo, toni and moi plus some of her church/small group gal pals had lunch at L Sea, and then I went home, zero energy for any more Christmas parties. And the fact that my favorite (still) person in piayaland (not in the world na, hehe) got an incident report for TCUI, wahahaha, taking calls under the influence is uber-depressing… am thinking if I’d ever see his siopao cheeks at work. If not parang okay lang din, this way I would snap out of the thorn bird zone, this way am not gonna dwell on the past months and am gonna quit pining, cuz it’s grover ka paksit na OA na. And I would be unhappy, and I would not appreciate the many many things that are unraveling before me…

 

Anyhoo from jacel’s sms:

 

Anyone can make you happy by doing something special, but only someone special can make you happy without doing anything special…

 

Araguy, I am going to be fair to myself and to another entity. Manun na nako ning theory na I am happy when we’re together. Wahaha. Steff, tama ka, mapul-an gyapon ko, di gyapon nku macarry. Atut ui.

i talked to teej cuz wala ko kastorya, abnormalon jud gyapon sya gamay. hehe.

 

Happy holidays everyone. Am going home. J

 

 

2 comments:

fallen rain. (: