Monday, December 25, 2006

tana 2007!






















































































































































About You...

Name: RAE ANNE

 

Nickname: Raen

 

How old were you in 2006?: 24

 

What was the most important thing you discovered in 2006?: that I will falter but I’ll do just fab

 

What will you always remember about 2006?: moving to piayaland

 

In 2006 did you...

Keep your New Years resolution?:  I don’t think I did

 

Go on a holiday?: yep, sumillon island wit a whole bunch of interesting, happy people

 

Change jobs?: I did! I quit taking calls. Yey to me!

 

Buy anything from eBay?: nopes, dukha pa rin ako.

 

Prank call someone?: someone played prank texts on me

 

Get drunk?: almost every weekend, boohoo

 

Get high?: wit faith, yep!

 

Fall in love?: I so did. I am in love with love always.

 

Break up with someone?: ditto!

 

Get married?: nopes

 

Get divorced?: would want my first divorce at 29 Ü

 

Stop speaking to someone?: someone stopped speaking to me ;(

 

Kiss someone?: always a kissee, nyahahaha

 

Kiss someone whose name you can’t remember?: nopes

 

Make a new friend?: a tons. I’ve made friends wit nikita/ cee/ jeremy/ czar/  toni/ vince/ and tons of ppl from piayaland and Teleperformance-Printers

 

Do anything embarrassing?:  almost every week when I am wasted I say really crazy, illogical things that I would blame the booze for

 

Do something that you thought that you would never do?: leave cebu

 

Do something you have always wanted to do?: quit being a headset jockey

 

Do anything that you regret?: not saying what I meant

 

Do anything illegal?: I didn’t, sappy pathetic and boring tawun ko!

 

Break a promise?: most of the time, lalo na when it’s tithing and going to church

 

Lose something?: I did. Friends.

 

Go crazy?: yep, sometime in september

 

Best of 2006...

Movie: pirates of the carribean cuz I saw the movie with magi and riz and it was a circus

 

TV Show: the iron chef and laguna beach and rich girls (or was it in 2005?)

 

Song: no rain/ the difference

 

Album: old ones from matchbox 20

 

Thing you bought: the old mattress, hehe.

 

Memory: sumilon island, dancing wit ronski and him doing the quit playing games wit my heart number and twirling me around- cuz super crush nako sya at that time, January, wahahaha. September 12, 2006 din. Ü

 

Worst of 2006...

Movie: I forgot the title, but, it was a cerebral movie I saw wit ma and pa mid-year

 

TV Show: I’ve no TV for 5 months I don’t remember anything bad on the tube

 

Song: nada

 

Album: nada

 

Hangover: September 11, 2006

 

Memory: September 18, 2006 grabeh ka hurtful promise. Murag tanga ko.

 

About 2007...

What do you want in 2007?: my own team, I wanna be a team lead, promise. ;) and a condo unit in front of robi, hahahaha!

 

Is there anything you would do differently in 2007?: be faithful with tithing and church

 

Do you think it will be a good year?: it so will!

 

What do you look forward to most about 2007?: a happy eventful hilarious memory-filled year

 

Do you have a New Years resolution?: still the same, really quit smoking, do yoga, reclaim my Sundays, be a better sibling and daughter(vague), not have alcohol, save and not go for people!

2 comments:

fallen rain. (: