Monday, December 11, 2006

Cinderella lost in the cane fields…








Mood: awake
Music:hand me down


I’m chronicling my weekend because I was uber elated to have a new church buddy- it’s amazing how I meet people here, months ago cee et moi got ourselves a pair of lace wedges from fetish, the part owner toni/tonet was super nice to us and cee told me that the gal’s the girlfriend of tim’s high school barkada,and now ton’s like the ex girlfriend of tim’s friend shoti-cee’s boyfriend, a friend of vincent, and well, ayun na. Hahaha. So Sunday’s itinerary was:


·          Sunday service @ His life- robi- wit cee and toni- tho jer smsd too late na magcentroplex sya. sayang.


·          Lunch @ chowking- my non-fave place in the world except if yer taking me there for halo halo


·          Coffee and girl talk about the people we knew @ Bob’s- all the whilst I thought the only interesting story there is is his story, true enuf, there are more shiney happy unbelievable ppl out there and I only had to listen more…


·          Employee of the month- we caught the movie because the washroom at the mall was in queue big time… the main guy in the movie is the cutest…


·          OH CEE GOT ME A PAIR OF BLACK HAVAIANAS HIGH. ;)


·          Toni left, cee and I decided to have dinner at Inaka, sushi plus bento ;) I liked kaisei better than inaka, their washroom smelled funny, but, I liked the curtain, tas their couch is red, ang odd, anyhoo, the staff is great, every1 said thank you when we left, unlike in kaisei they were yelling japanese to us…what wuz funny was when the guard asked us, taxi ma’am, and we said, magjeep kami. Hehe.


- I just thought wut if I walked away and give up the city so soon, would I miss anything, then came Monday’s answer after being uber excited that I might have a permanent one way ticket home- am not leaving…it almost broke my heart, but, I guess I did not pray hard enuf to get wut I want. Or maybe it’s because I keep getting wut I want so it’s about time that I don’t…(???)


My rest days fell on Sunday and Monday, yesterday I decided to just drop by the TP and cleaned sly’s office, ang saya, it would be great if all that you’d do is shop for office supplies, gawd, ilove national bookstore. ;)  and Monday’s heart break was because gi-atay ning non-compete clause sa WATS. Lami sila ebomb, gamay bya kaaug sweldo, irits pajud mga taw… except ako wavemates xempre… But, dinner with vincent was great, we had dinner at kuppa, we dropped by sorento and asked toni to catch up. She did. ;)  I told vince that there was an instance when he walked ahead tas starmart’s door shut right to my face cuz he did not hold it. Hehehe. I guess chivalry and niceness should really come hand in hand diba? Hehehe. Then we drove to panaad, I was too sleepy and tired and heartbroken to appreciate the Christmas lights, pero kahit pano, it was fun parin. ;0 he told me ryan so asked that I attend his birthday party, am like nge di gne mi magtagad nagkabangga mi sa mall, magunsa ko sa ia party? Sighs. Anyhoo, ton’s mentioned we will sign up for a yoga class na. Yipee. Hehe. I actually got a life I guess. Or I have a life, I did not look at it closely some months back.


The rain was horrible. Saturday and Sunday nights were really bad, my roof leaked. Lami e-sue ang may ari sa building. Argh. Pero am grateful for the roof Lord, wut if I was born homeless? Pano na pagbagyo?


Anyhoo the rest of the week will be great, I hope. 
oh watta pig, makairits ia ginapanulti, lami ingnan mas mayo pa ang uk uk kay butterfly na may brown na wings, kaw ya? hehe. makairita pod ang werewolf sge pa cute grabe baya jud ka hairy. <3


 


<3
Raenberry


“Over the course of the average lifetime
you meet a lot of people. Some of them
stick with you through thick and thin.
Some weave their way through your life
and disappear forever. But once in a
while someone comes along who earns a
permanent place in your heart”
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: