Saturday, December 16, 2006

your hand on the door

 

Today did not start out really well, one nikki is leaving, and naiirita ako sa halos lahat ng taong malapit sakin cuz they either say things na maka-irits or they’re just plainly irritating as a person and I wanna be left alone. How fair is this, nikki could go home and I am staying because I think things will work out. Anyhoo I read somewhere that if you keep thinking positively you will attract positivism and if you’d think you can do more, you’d be surprised that you really can. I’m under the weather yesterday, ingnan pa gne nko everyone gi-sho-sho ko. Hehehe. Mao-OA.  Grrr. Ako mu-work on my supposed rest day, nikki’s leaving. Hay.  I wanna be the leaver, not the leavee.

 

 

Argh.

 

 

 

Oh, I had lunch with nazl/ nikki-her last lunch break here/ ej/ cee/ tin c.

Gawd, I am sore.

 

Raenyberry

When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage

and willingness to change;at such a moment,

there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened

or in saying that we are not ready.

The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back.

A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether

or not to accept our destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: