Wednesday, December 3, 2008

deretsahan na

i thought i'd leave you to your pathetic venting on your blog and stat messages, then again you started being belligerent first when all i did was shut up that time you self righteously smsd me.

lemme list down why you are more despicable than you think that i am..
when i got promoted to training, did i hear from you? you ostracized me by not including me on ops calibration and went on doing stuff without me. how's that for team work?
you were too envious and did not even congratulate me but had the time to tell people how bad you felt that i did not tell you right away that i got the job and you didn't. i've been told not to tell you, cuz they will tell you- not me. would you think i'd be happy taking on a new job and i don't have a friend with me?

what about email etiquette? did you even learn that?
you asked the client that i be removed from the distro list without even informing me or CCing me. i saw your email and it stated that i was transferred to another account. i wasn't transferred, i got promoted. and besides, you are not my supervisor, you could've at least asked me.
quit being competitive, the whole time when we worked as team mates, you've always commented on my audits, whether i started ahead of you whilst you were working on something else, you wind up having to deal with "the works" and would end up crying cuz you're overworked. no one is telling you to work extra anyway. and am sure somebody else heard you comment about her production cuz you cannot keep up with her..
i've never looked at you as a competition cuz i'm not vying for anything at that time. i just came to work and you were not to be doing that post in the first place when you were hired as an agent. so quit putting on that stuck up front that says you deserved that post when you weren't even hired as support in the first place!

what about when we go clubbing? do you know how weirded out i am each time you'd ask me wut i'm wearing? dyo really have to outdo people always?
and yeah, when you told someone am being laughed at and backstabbed each time i pass your account's area, lemme tell you this; i know the people who disliked me because of wut i did to my guy, and those people who'd continue to tease me with my old guy are my friends. unlike you who try extra hard to win friends because you have nada personality.

each time you sleep with the wrong guy who you'd either chase(as the guy would put it), or someone whom you met randomly at a club, i've never been repulsed by that because some time in a gal's life she makes the craziest choices, even tragic ones, but what's more tragic is hearing you say that YOU ARE NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL.. well sweetie, YOU ARE!

and you are not any different from anyone you pre-judged!

don't hide behind that goody two shoe facade and say that your guy have nothing against you. i never intended to blow your cover. i may be mean but, i am not like you.. who always made ppl look bad so you'd come out clean..
then again, i might learn something from you SERENA, would he really have nothing against you despite the fact that you rumpled sheets with that tuko looking married guy you met at some club and the guy from his church in almost the same time when you promised your dear heart to your beloved who cannot seem to get over his old girl?
oh please.
don't even tell me how lucky you are cuz you have your guy, you wouldn't have this guy in the first place if not because of me! or else you'd still be sleeping with random strangers or would still be a rugmuncher- some name that dell guys call you sweetheart.

how dare you ask me if i liked your guy when i started pairing you up? are you such a ditz? and no matter how you make me look bad, it will always go back to you..
when me and my guy were just starting, you were once too drunk and had your hand on his lap and held hands with him, you even almost kept that one incident from me when he got too near you thinking that he liked you. i was mum and kept our friendship. ingnan tika, you are a slut! and do not dare use that on me, come up with better names to call me.
you are also such a huge gamitera, we were really friends before, and you always found time to hang out with me, when you started seeing your guy would you have remembered to even thank me for helping you out or even remember to still find time to hang out with me, not unless your guy cannot go with you.

factually you are twice the gossip monger than i am. dyo know how ridiculous are the stuff that ppl say about you? i.e. how you would've slept with this guy thus you ruined a relationship, how you wore daisy dukes that showed your bum, or how you had it on with almost all the guys in dell? even if they were probably untrue, i tell you that you deserved them! ghang, tinood ang gaba di musaba. the more you make other people look bad, the more it goes back to you.

frankly, wut's more annoying is the fact that you'd start a fight and go around crying. tanga ka? actor ka?
if you don't like wut am saying, quit looking!

2 comments:

  1. whoa! this is kalagot to the maximum level. go raeny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo mare. sana mahappy sha sa kanyang disposition.:)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: