Wednesday, December 10, 2008

so it goes..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



link to kairi's new photos from shobe's multiply.. too lazy to upload the photos myself.. click on the hearty.. 




sayang, had been missing luna mystica and the guy already falls for luna the panget gal, cuz not all panget gals have zero personality i guess or maybe that's how it is in free tv and literature. 

okies, remember the bible story when lot turned back tas nahimo sha pillar of salt? i kinda felt like it's not me when i feel bitter ocampo, and i don't think i am ever gonna be bitter ocampo, lot was just somehow am not sure wut's the word, maybe melancholic or nostalgic of wut was home to her then. 

it's just that the other day, when i saw the ticket for our apartment's rent, my name was on it and not gelo's. parang it hit me hard that ako nalang gyud diay sa place and there's not a trace of anything from him there except that canister of the abercrombie store smelling cologne.. 

tas today, i saw his birthday posted on the wall at work. gelo- 16th.it's abit hard not to notice the loss or wutevs it is that's not there anymore.yawn lang. and i guess that's how lot turned into a pillar of salt.. 

my eyes got stung with salt the past few days and today.
oa-ness. 

the worst! keken's bukol hurts me more than anything. my penguin is nothing short of a miracle when we got him. tas this bukol is sooooo humungouos. buti nalang he did not faint. he just cried but managed to smile when i took pictures.baby sitter's club forever. 

m asked me whether my penguin was asleep. 

i told him kenji slept on my tummy. he then told me we're like snoopy and woodstock. and snoopy says that having friends is hard on the tummy. 
:)
and if i stayed really patient, i might actually have a date on my 27th birthday. haha. :) (late twenty's na daw ni.:) 

i love my life. 

grace like rain falls every day,
rayna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: