Tuesday, December 16, 2008

love serves.

my contact lenses are expired. last night, whilst putting the right lens on, i noticed pain on my right eye, it went right up to my the top of my eye socket waaaaaaay past the iris. hehe. today, dichee told me i've to get another one cuz i might wind up with a torn cornea. ü

so tonight, i am without my "eye brighteners" & wore my old unupdated glasses w/c donya nazel borrowed. she even got the ring that mike ong gave me. haha. so i'm without my "spectacles" and without THE ring. ü

i listened to dream a little dream mike buble version. and played it over and over. i can't sing it. how can anyone sing it? ü

i totally think our pamangkins would think they have the kewlest titas in the world and they wanna live in the same city with us. haha. che-che lang. assumptionista ko. hi to kring2x and ann2x. :)

--
i am not the bravest person. yesterday when i handed my gift i did not notice that i was counting 1 locomotive 1 and counted up to 25 locomotive 25 and sat on the floor teary-eyed cuz i was too nervous to even give my present. after i got over dumping the gift on the floor i ran towards the trainer's office and told myself whoo-hoo!

--
i have two stories today. about keebler elves. (m's fave cookies are from keebler:)

and i have a treat sometime this week or maybe next week. all i can eat fishballs. i hope m's not serious. i can eat at least a 20php worth of pisbols but not live down a fishball buffet! sky's the limit pa gyd dawwwwwwww.

haha.

--
on domestication. kairi is looking more like mommy now. and well, kenji got another lip injury.and his lower lip bled. he didn't cry. i cried. letse oi.

'My nerves are bad to-night. Yes, bad. Stay with me
'Speak to me. Why do you never speak? Speak.
'What are you thinking of? What thinking? What?
'I never know what you are thinking. Think.'

-T.S. Eliot The Wasteland

smackaroonies!
Rayna

2 comments:

  1. banhaw ka mare. kerek. wala ko kibaw unsang pronoun para niya. hahahaha. he she it. :)

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: