Thursday, December 18, 2008

this time, i keep hanging around on the corner..

Psalm 57:1-3

m's gud night is thru a verse. (God sends His love and His faithfulness.) i kinda feel so much better because at this point i am uber sensitive and felt like pmsing in the middle of the month.

--

"' One day I hate his guts and the next day I'm trying to be reasonable and even friendly. One day I'm crying at beer commercials, and the next I'm on the phone to my agent making jokes about how much better my career and life are going without him. One night I let him tuck A in, the next he walks in and I say, Hello Rasputin. And everywhere, everyone tells me to Let Go, but they don't tell me how. I'm flailing. I have good days and bad days, Cinderella and Sea Witch.'"


  Split: A Memoir of Divorce   - Suzanne Finnamore

i don't think anyone needs to go thru a divorce to feel this. everyone goes thru a good and bad day in the city. i think most girls my age would go thru this now..
how morbid would the day be when you tell yourself you are flailing.m describes me as the sea. the sea flounders, waves, flaps, and tumbles.. he aptly worded ME..

i'm okay now. (after having an uncontrollable crayola stint at bob's..) i come to think of this whole rigamaroo that i am in as something that should not be taken seriously.. for tomorrow it'll be better.. and the fishball treat is on.. and we have SL conversion aside from payday tomorrow. God sends His love! hehe.


kenji maoys constantly. another bukel on the nose. and kairi is pinked. i love my kids. haha.
nanny comes in at the end of the month. :)

we badly needed another washroom. hay.


gunyt world!
the sea and the fisherman,
Raen

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: