Wednesday, December 17, 2008

keebler elves' list..

petiks mode muna before ma drown sa quia and grammar quizzes.

today, m made a list of his firsts with me. i almost cried. haha. i've always liked lists and surprisingly he has a list of me and him. maka kumos sang heart..(che-che lang..nag exaggerate naman ko..)

m: hey..
my list of 1sts with you..
-ur the first super kulitis..(*w/ edits)
-ur gift, 1st havaianas..ever..
-1st story telling text session..
-1st gurl i've met wearing contacts..
-1st gurl i've met, who has a sis that sucks pigs.
(told him a story how shobe saved the day. sucked some piglets' nostrils so the mucus would come out and the idiks lived to see their lechon day!)

sent him mine:
-ur the first guy who made a list about me/you
-ur the first guy who makes me read memory verses
-ur the first guy whom i gave havaianas to
-ur the first guy who would give me treats or tricks(*with edits- too corny my text)
-ur the first guy who viewed all my albums in friendster and scrutinized them throughout the night with me.. (edits..)
-ur the first guy who told me you missed me, out of the blue(am sure you don't remember, but i remembered..this was way back then)
-ur the first guy who texts me consistently
-ur the first guy whom i shared cakes with
-ur the first guy who will take me on a fishball treat!
-ur the first guy who didn't mind making our photo my primary friendster pic..
-ur the first guy who told me the nicest bed time stories..
-ur the first guy who says gud night in the nicest ways..
-and yeah you're the first guy who never kisses me back each time i say muah..

-i topped the nutbrown hare challenge cuz i came up with a longer list.. kaso he says i've two mistakes on my list..

#1- he remembered he said"hidlaw ko cmu ba.." long time ta ka wala kita sa floor// kis-a lang ko ga hambal i miss you.. so remember ko sin-o hambalan ko..
and #2.. mag kiss back ko once.. smackaroonies..

so minus two sa list ko..

good guys can do a girl well man gyd gali. haha.

5 comments:

  1. gilerks.

    hhmmmm... when ko makahimo list ani na sad? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. sugdi na karon mare. buhat buhat ra. magstory telling a lie lang. nice guys can do a girl well diay.abi nako mga damak ra na guys and wala'y direction sa life ang naga build up sako messianic complex. hahahaha. now naa na nice guy who makes me sick like puppy. (chaka. damaka nko oi.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sige lang geng.. karon, ma crush nakog laki na di kwelyo oi.. sauna kana ra jung t shirt2 ra.. pero karon, kana na jung naka polo. daku nga improvement. hahahahahaha
    baby steps, dearie..

    ReplyDelete
  4. shucks. baby. mahirap ang baby. hahahaha. lisod ang wa'y tug.
    haaaaaaaaaaay, kita tah. or let's mah mindanao next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. davao ta! or gen san! hahahaa di lang ko mang invite diri iligan ha hehehe

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: