Friday, December 19, 2008

sa puno ng mangga.

Things are so simple,
it seems to say. You never know, she says,
you hardly ever know. Once I was happy.

excerpt from an afternoon, halvard johnson

i got one stuff out of my wishlist.
i decided to go with the cyan contacts instead of grey.. now i looked liked a cat meow purr.. i got dich the same color too.. and it's good for a year..and it's on a bargain.. ΓΌ

this is the most insufferable pmsing of all ages.. in the ancient of days it was controllable, now, it's driving me up the wall. pity m, he's at fault with everything. and he doesn't even know why.. haha..this is totally turning me into a nutcrack.. all things that m would say, i take sooooo seriously.. as they say you can make a proverbial mountain out of a molehill.. it's like dut..

i can quickly dissolve into tears regardless if m tells me of a comforting thing or the hard truth.. wala, i'm all crayola..

wukits.. i'm tired and all is swollen inside me and my nose is lopsided. wutta wonderful day it is!

i missed my small group's Christmas party. it's hapnin tonight. sayang. :(

and mark's rest days changed. the suckiest rest days.. wednesdays and thursdays.. sighs..

i guess we're going out sunday.. but skipping the basketball game cuz oa these interim shifts they have at work..

happy weekend. and love a whole lot!

Raen

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: