Monday, December 29, 2008

quite enuf.

I don't know what to do!" cried Scrooge, laughing and crying in the same breath; and making a perfect Laocoön of himself with his stockings. "I am as light as a feather, I am as happy as an angel, I am as merry as a school-boy. I am as giddy as a drunken man. A merry Christmas to every-body! A happy New Year to all the world!


His own heart laughed: and that was quite enough for him.
-dickens

on the 24th, i told mark that he was the grinch who stole Christmas and was the bad guy in my story. in all my 26 years this was the first time that i cried my heart out and hyperventilated til i ended up sleeping.

i told him am not speaking to him again if i did hyperventilate. i did but, i still spoke to him. it was the first time that somebody boldly told me i cared & that he cared. i was blank for a moment. and then threw fits again.

i threw temper fits at him maybe twice this week.

i did care enuf that i showed up to the ball game sunday. and we had mcdo pre dinner and had another timothy-paul thingy thereafter.. it's fun when you learn things from someone lalo na if it's about faith. little did i know that i never "pugos" myself to change just so he'd see me like an angel. i did tell him i try to paint wings and halo so i'd be his angel, kaso i still have my pet sins. like swearing.

i'd never had an influence that is THIS POSITIVE. i told him that i write about him always cuz if one day memory fails me, i might know how i felt at that time..

i have the sweetest guy. haha. assumptionista.

can't help it. i'll post..

"sorry..

i like you just fine..
with the alien green eyes..
and the poopsie..
mid month PMS..
or the pimple IN your nose..
and i love your teeth.."

have a lovely new years everyone! tara na 2009 kaayo!

2 comments:

fallen rain. (: