Thursday, March 8, 2007

balmy afternoon

 


 


Finally, I got the chance to reclaim robi, I totally got used to going to the place almost everytime that it became a solace. I guess familiarity gives warmth and a sense of security. This city, though it’s driving me up the walls is beginning to be familiar. Speaking of which, dich and I hoarded tons of the local sweets(that could give way to an impending acquired diabetes), we got nostalgic of the stuff we had back then; we loaded our basket with meiji’s chocolate panda//meringue, bañadas// and the best ang butong butong slash tira tira…


Oh love! I saw jay garcia, or he saw me, napangka na naulaw ko nya…I could feel myself blushing…When he asked for my number, wala nako gihatag// atoot ginamus// tas we proceeded to Calea. Ahay, I wish dichee could’ve stayed longer//


My penguin can talk! Ataytaytay/waaaagrrrrrrrr//arrarrrarrrr. Galing! Plus those wooooooo gooogoooo. Love!


Gusto kong maging mababaw, at least makita nako how I’m richly blessed// nabuang nko at the sight of homelessness in this city…lalo na old women… who will do something? Who can do something? Oh march 8 is international women’s day…IWD… to my gals and all the ladies in my life, heads up!


Wukits.


God Bless.


 



Raenyberry


That's what I mean when I say fate.
Fate is the magnetic pull of our souls
toward the people, places,
and things we belong with.


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: