Wednesday, March 7, 2007

lepers shoo!




i've to admit malipay ko if jeremy would stop by my station and ask me how i am//or after a pms krung krung bout, he'd ask if am doing wukits. or when papa jake would grab a chair and tell me he would spend his break(with coffee and garlic and chives soda cracker in hand) at my station and ask me if naga-petiks ko....


somehow...THEY are a welcome break.


pero naman mejo creepy na may kalit musulpot sa ako luyo and ask me my birthday plans tas would likewise look at the websites that am looking at. voyeur? porque? e permisiones? wala, nawindang lang ko. at times, sana marealize niya that scarey najud sya. maka uncomfy. na try as i might na maging nice, i could not help but, smirk.


go! pali-pali, as they say in korean-go, hurry.

4 comments:

  1. Suplada achi ah.. hehehehe... mayo lang it's not me... cause i rarely visit your station... ahehehe.. mwah! hugs! miss yah so muccccchhhhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indi ni ikaw oi... hugs back.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: