Friday, March 16, 2007

pamatay oras, pamatay topak


answering Tia's 4 survey....

 

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1.  call girl/ headset jockey
2.  printer auditor
3.  clueless urbanite
4.  future haciendera*

B) Four movies I would watch over and
over:

1.  the ring
2.  a lot like love
3.  legend of the falls

4.  remember the titans

C) Four places you have lived:

1.  davao
2.  general santos
3.  sayboo
4.  piayaland

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. Korean soaps
2. Korean soaps
3. Korean soaps

4. Korean soaps


E) Four places I have been on vacation (fairly recent):

1.  provo, utah if applicable
2.  mandaue city *)
3.  roundrock, tx
4.  Bangalore-------yati

F) Websites I visit daily:

1.  wikipedia.com
2.  m-w.com
3.  friendster.com
4.  multiply.com

G) Four of my favorite food:

1.  chocolate anything
2.  potato chips anything
3.  sushi
4.  shawarma from an SM cebu stall

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

1.  cebu, specifically in mactan
2.  mandaue :) to babysit my piglet slash penguin
3.  ayala slash rustan’s to shop
4.  st. bart, wherever that is

I) Four of my favorite beverages:

1.  mango-lychee anything
2.  pepsi at 4am or 12am yeah, iknow
3.  Gatorade grape

4.  mojito- the minty minty mix


J) Stuff you have read:

1.  people’s LJ
2.  literary quotes- geekiness and mushiness combined
3.  fortune mag list- wanting to know how will I make it to their top 100 list, waaaaaah
4.  emails emails emails

K) songs u have listened to just awhile ago :
1.  must get out- maroon 5
2.  Sunday morning- maroon 5
3.  slide- goo goo dolls
4.  broadway- goo goo dolls


L) person you get to chat with everyday

1.  dati si Kermit- at times
2.  si payat kay sya ra usa ako team mate
3.  appear offline
4.  appear offline

M) people you receive text messages from

1.  czawarma

2.  people on globe unlimited
3.  dich and shobe
4.  Kermit ;)

N) people u think of as of the moment

1.  mactan
2.  kenji my penguin
3.  the jerk from piayaland- oh why am I soooo miserable?
4.  myself, ha!

O) names of ur crushes

1. not
2. crushing
3. on
4. anyone

P) Last Visited Gimik Spot / Resto

1.  mo2-toinks
2.  pepe’s
3.  eastblock
4.  bliss---ewwwwwww, dukha!

Q) Favorite hang-out

1.  pepe’s on Sundays
2.  QA pod- auto-fave
3.  east west forever
4.  my closet in cebuuuuuuuu

S) favorite pet

1. my penguin
2. my team mate czarina
3. the 5 year old jerk who can be a pig
4. fine, I’d want a pug or a Chinese shar pei

T) favorite sports

1. muhurot sa iced tea na libre sa etel
2. magpakayopaks pangita ug work clothes sa ayala
3. maghurot ug sweldo sa mga kuni kuni
4. mag blog--------sissy jud lagi ko ai…….

U) places u love to dine in

1.  pepe’s!!! lovelove
2.  east west
3.  bigby’s- sge nalang… naa’y fond memories that transpired in that place//
4.  kfc sa cebuuuuuu cuz fine dining ini!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: