Monday, March 12, 2007

now i can dance

Been asking for a verbal nod from Him; thot I should quit badgering Him becuz my prayers seemed absurd; yet this morning, He said yes. Thanks for helping me pray for the best Yes so far Jace, pays to wait. :) This brings me to the song during worship yesterday, that if we are enthralled with His heart, everything that surrounds us would fall into shadows. So true.


 


Oh to friends who wished me well and would ask me if I’m happy, I am, becuz I am made complete by Him. That I may whine and throw temper fits at times and I may not be on my best behavior, that should be of the fickleness of emotions and well, you’ve to excuse me for being a girl. Some years back I’ve been thinking that every number added to my years would make me grow old; little did I know that 25 is a pretty number. I couldn’t say thank you enuf to friends who shared a part of who they are to me, entrusting that I keep their friendship. Appreciate the sms and the calls. Karya, for faithfully calling me year after year on the eve of my birthday; Myk, I hope you know-tho you never read my blog, how happy iam that you remembered the tiny details of who I am. I wish we were in the same city, that way I could give you a hug if you didn’t feel like spending 8 hours of your day in ER.


 


Weekend left me breathless, czar and I joined bryan’s team building at kiosko, Jeremy got us ice cream, I fell in love with joe’s nephew who looked like bradgelina’s Maddox. We then headed to bliss, pahamak na eds who assured me cuz I was a bit uncomfy being in an unfamiliar club with: sge lang at least minsan naka hang out tayo sa pangmahirap na club. Toinks, if this was clubbing I would’ve stayed in bed. Di bitaw, czar and I eventually had fun doing videoke, we sang the corrs’ and madonna’s in an inta twang… then we saw the IT dept guys at m02. We were thrilled when man in the mirror was played we ended up running towards the jammed dance floor and did our inta dance. Mark took me home. Am thinking that if the wahming guys saw me, they’d say: kabalo naka ano klase tao ara dira, to which I’d reply with; oo, kapreho nako. :)


 


Am glad Eduardo and Jeremy took me to church. I got to play with johnny’s daughter and joined them for dinner at the 18th street pala pala afterwards, czar and bryan even went with us. Hehehe. TP family affair. Yaks kadorky. There are Sundays when I feel like my heart isn’t set for worship.  Good thing God made me realize His son’s heart.


God Bless yer work week. I’ve done a team coaching and I’ve 14 calls to make.


 


Clicky:


Kathra’s


Kai’s


The heart of Jesus


Raenyberry


"Paddling around in the alphabet soup
of one's childhood,scooping up letters,
hoping to arrange them into enlightening
sentences that would explain why
things had turned out the way they had."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: