Friday, March 16, 2007

happy to be

I just thought that I should say I’m happy out loud. It actually magnifies into a weird being and takes its place in the universe.


 


<3 johnny asked me to come up with a case log update//I actually loathe writing business materials for operations as they will be subjected to scrutiny. i.e. I muttered under my breath I’ve a printer, they heard: I’m a printer. Wut more if I put stuff in writing and only friends know how I write. :) it took me about an hour to fill a fresh sheet of word doc. I was just extremely happy to see the result in black and pink, verdana font size 9. Yeah!!!!!!!


 :)


 


You see am smiling. The world doesn’t really have to make sense, cuz I don’t…


 


Plus, I’ve a school bus this week. :)


 


 


Happy to be,


fairyberry
"It's easy to have faith as long as it
goes along with what you already
know."


 




4 comments:

  1. I'm happy cause Achi's happy ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahaha. autistic ka cee// :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gani man.. indi lang gid obvious noh? sagad sakun magpretend.. lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. daw wala ta sa isa ka area bah? gastorya sa multiply.ano nalang na ka autistic. haaaaaaaaay.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: