Friday, March 9, 2007

gift registry




wahahaha. wala'y bootay, musuwat ko.


*i'd want a new pair of havs- the brown metallic one katoh tag p615 ra at least dili kaau paksit imo budget. :) if not, you can get me the baby pink one with straps. i don't mind slim na white either. :)


*p150 worth of prepaid credit cuz tapulan ko palit. see am easy to please.


*a carryall from bayo or the pink pucci-like tote from mfg


*dinner wednesday, inaka-all sashimi and sushi icaneat.


*fluffy pink slippers na ki-at, cuz my free hotel slippers are way beyond dirty already


*****PM me if you need my account number. ha!


*and here's my wishing, that the world can speak better english, cuz it iritates me that people cannot speak it as they should. ipugos gyud!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: