Friday, March 30, 2007

today.




Today I’m grateful for:


 


-the opportunity to learn new things; to figure out answers and work-around to certain questions that I have in mind. Ilove questions when I can discover or rediscover answers. Ilove what it is that confuses me because I’d comeup with a cogent reason to dig. Ilove asking Johnny things. But, I did not ask him anything today. I asked someone else. :) still…


-for my job…it doesn’t define me, but, it gives me moolah to buy shoes. :)


-cuz consistently, they’re the number 1 team, and am not their QA kaya, so no bias. Hehehe. I wonder why I care so much. Is it becuz I’ve done their team coaching more than a couple of times or is it becuz most of the ppl there are pleasant? Well, I said most. Not all. Boohoo.


-cuz the happy streak did not wear out…


-cuz my tummy is not acting up…


-cuz it’s a Friday and it’s the last day of the work week, tho I’m broke, am looking forward to a weekend of much sleep and laundry(gawd, wut do you know Lysol can make one giddy about laundry?)


-cuz forgiveness found a way into my heart. Yak. Yak again. Yakking still. Btw.  It’s easier to smile and my chest is not heavy(too graphic of an image)// and it’s easier to talk/make a conversation. See, mature najud ko. Hahaha.


 


 


 


:: the new account chose greek gods for their team//why didn’t we think of that? Why why why?


 


I am grateful to be free and alive and for finding myself wanting, but, despite the lack that I have, I thank You Lord for today.


 


 


 


Jumpy and thrilled,


Raen


 


It’s strange you never start out life with the intention of becoming


bankrupt or an alcoholic or a cheat and a thief. Or a liar.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: