Friday, March 9, 2007

borrowed heaven




 


Dich hugged me the tightest today. Oh I hate having to say gbye to my fave ppl. Next week would be ma and kenji’s turn, I’ll be on my self exhile here for the rest of the year again.


 


My family decided we celebrate my 25th Friday; the 9th instead of having dinner Monday becuz dich would leave for cebu Saturday. (did I ever write that I began to develop this odd fear of airports and bus terminals?-freaking yessss, I loathe loathe these places, funny how, I met a couple of delightful people in an airport-wukits, am digressing.)


So far, this has been my happiest(apart from those surprise birthday dinners at our dog mansion back in the day, or the impromptu pizza! birthday dinner by my brother in law last year, or that tiny birthday surprise, well thought about by my easy girls from the Ateneo)… I totally believe that my old theory’s true, that I’d appreciate my family at a distance.


 


Oh, we had the usual fete that would prolly make an 8 year old brat giddy- icecream/cakes/pasta/the works, minus a great presentation, that’s where we would usually fail. Lol. And then we stayed up late recounting ghost stories, dich got scared big time that she slept next to ma and ken. :) shobe should’ve been here. (pictures to be posted when internet connection gets better…)


 


Dear Lord,


Thank You for the first quarter of my life/ am not really hoping I’d reach the 3rd quarter, becuz at that point moisturizers might not work anymore. Surround me and the people ilove. Oh, keep mactan safe- I would rather have a non-entity somehow breathing than a dead hero in sulu or jolo or basilan. Oh You know wut I mean. And yeah, thanks for making me realize that my being an incommunicado in this part of the country is included in Yer thoroughly thought-of plans for Yer dear princess slash fairy slash worker ant. Yer the greatest. Amen.


 


Acts 17:26


 


And oops mareng Jakathra, gluck with the hunt. Be the huntergoddess that you are//fifay am alive. Amishu. Beesooos. *) and verlainey, ilove hearing from you. But, you need not email me daily tho, yer task can be cumbersome… but, iknow you’ll do just fine. You know how I dismissed flunking the accountancy board like that- we got thru puberty, we can get thru anything. Yeah! Davao represent eh. Mwagh.


 


God Bless yer weekend.


 


 


Raenyberry
 


Our world is desperate for help and hope/ but, take heart: your prayers


and practical actions make a dent.


A big dent in your small world… and a small dent in the big one.

8 comments:

  1. you'll be fine, rain. hughug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mare// late nko naka balo about yer guy. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. raeny berry! i forgot to text u. kasakay mi sa imong dichee last saturday. we were in the same ship to san carlos. :) happy birthday! wishu all the best, miss u much na. mmmmwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw? hehehe. unta ni hi ka. mu hi rasad to. oblivious naxa sko mga friends na uban, same goes for me. :) hehehe// thanks kaith. amishu tons. magkakita lang gyd ta sunod dre. promise. :()

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mare, advance happy birthdayü

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks mareng marsi. mwauh.

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: