Monday, March 26, 2007

the truth is




tho he said it's all right; i feel responsible for his truck. he parked it right outside my apartment, near a mini island, i told him, his truck is off track, and maybe he should park it on my driveway. he said, he got it.


then his pa gave him a piece of his mind becuz of wut happened. i feel awful actually. and because of this:: we are not all right.


he has given me keyword: self control the whole weekend, after the incident.


is it my fault? his damn truck should have an alarm!


and at times, am wondering, maybe i should have gone to church with him last sunday. if his parents saw us sitting on the same pew, maybe we'd be okay. just maybe. and again, am sure his parents would love me...i am part chinese and i would sit on the church pew all day if they'd want me.


uuuuug. baliw.

4 comments:

  1. Self-control! hahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. gago gina-nag text sya gudnyt, hambalan nya ko self control. grrr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everybody should practice that self-control.... =p

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: