Monday, March 19, 2007

dirty linens



 








Current mood: enthralled
Current music:love song for a savior-garapon sa lapok....


when 1 faces a fork and had to choose between obedience and not obeying, most times, it's easier to disobey Him.... i was just comparing how much it would hurt me if  a promise given to me wasn't realized and how it would hurt Him when i break my commitment  to Him or maybe even destroy my supposed testimony each time i make a rash decision to disobey. 

haaaaaaaay, i kinda wokeup and almost smsd ppl whom i disagreed with, yet the self-vindicating half of me ate me;maybe, one fine day when He cleanses me like a soiled/dirty linen, i just might...

weekend is surreal, i'm over grieving for my penguin; who can now eat cerelac with his feet and nose. :)

i actually began to be productive(monday), i cleaned my washroom, then took away the cobwebs from the ceiling, and did the laundry. i was just stupefied when a plane took off and i was pinning my clothes, am like-
if pede lang magteleport sa mga kapatid ko, andun nko sa cebu.

what made me happier was the fact that jollibee is a sikad ride away from my place & i've been taking the jeepney the whole time!

sunday went okay, i wokeup late in the afternoon cuz czarina crashed saturday night and we stayed up til 1am- bored, i went downstairs and played toy cars with davey. before dinnertime, i told him i've to go cuz someone is picking me up, he asked who and where would i be going. told him, going boozing, to which he replied with: ask yer friends to come over, wut if dika na makakauwi? the sweetest. :)

Law took me to bryan's and czar's hacienda; we had booze, or they had booze, to be politically correct. law puked, he turned beet red to pale white, which was scarey........ i pray he'd be team lead. am somehow hoping i would be too. haha. then czar and i would be non-pobresas.oh, we won't be today! it's payday. :) elation. :)

dear czar, meet the boy after yer brother's own heart. i have had. :)

have the best work week. tcGB.

with bed sores time enuf for the old age,
raen




 

5 comments:

  1. ahehehehe... i know gakalipatan mo kainit mu every payday chi.. ehhehe... hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. plak. pera lang ang katapat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahehehe... indi ko happy kay gamay sweldo ko! huhuhu.. pero happy ko kay daw wala ko sa work.. daw ara lang ko haus, gafriendster kag gablog.. ahehehe... harhar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nami ang sched btw. pamati-e daw ang kanta// pero ambut if amo nang applicable nga song para cmu or tong tuloy parin ako nga napeke pag videoke ta sadto. hehehe. 3 mins. log out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugs! Yeah... that song's for me... hayyy... love yah chi!

    ReplyDelete

fallen rain. (: