Friday, February 2, 2007

another serving of amazing ginamus

 

I wrote the longest entry and then the whole thing went poof. Now I’ve to make a rewrite.// I swear if I were richer am gonna take a sabbatical all 10 years.

 

When it’s the last day of the week things can get cumbersome, una we are to do supplementary monitors// kapu-ol minaw balik sa mga technicians// pu-ol nasad ila mga disputes. Am like sa sykes/ps/etel/ wa man gne ko gadispute kay to-o ko when ko mamali sa calls. Murag, as if yer really good, you wouldn’t get a mark down// I know I fell in love with my job and the people from printer wave 1// we are working toward our seventh month here, and if we look back, the work place used to be composed of dusty-newly painted training rooms, pathetic concessionaire with red gingham tableclothe, and the whole wave and the workplace came this far and this glam. It’s one thing any one who’s part of the pioneering team can be proud of, but, at time THEY’d get to be too proud that they’d act like someone died and gave them the right to question wut czar and I do.

 

Ohwell, johnson’s baby oil. I wanna take calls at least two or three hours a week, then not use the freaking d*llconnect, and make them see that even if mangapa ko take calls, I can go thru a call smoothly. QA dept’s not the pope, we do not claim that we are infallible but we use the best judgement when we rate. Gawd. Lepers, mananap, go away. Shoo!

 

***so much for wanting to keep the nesvita all week diet. Hahaha. Czarirai et moi would endup eating 2 to 4 legged mananap with rice all week. Plus that evil foccacia that makes you feel empty after eating a slice or that wicked wicked apple pie with muchos cinnamon. Argh.

 

***start of shift we ate the make-shift(???make shift pajud!) tuna mac/spirals I made and had coffee. Parang nge. How do we keep up with that freaking time in motion?  

 

I was compelled to fix me lunch slash dinner, kabati najud sa feeling na orphaned ai. Anyhoo, while in between bites of soda cracker and mac, I checked the cracker’s package and later realized that it’s been a month since its expiration, murag last week when I finished a heapful of peanut butter, the kind with rice crispies on it, I checked the jar and it was expired since December. Murag soo ewwww. ***productivity check, I threw wutever canned thingies I found expired or with green molds on it. Ewwww.

 

Talked to shobe. She’ll be here 2nd week of feb with cris. Yey. ;)

 

Talked to vince; he asked me out for dinner. Murag dili na mi matapos. He and his friends life style are soo grown up and high maintenance. I could not keep up. I could not relate. So… but, I wanna be sure that I’ll be serving new york fries when sm opens. Ha!

 

My sour mood’s gone. Milyonaryo ko today and on Monday. Bwahaha. Mwuah.

 

It’s tagore daw diay-according to my literary genius of a sisterrrrrr…

Have a good one guys. God bless.

 

 

Raenyberry

You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one.

Each day is a different one,

each day brings a miracle of its own.

It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: