Monday, February 12, 2007

ed in chief's notus.


ug sa dihang ako kalipay kay mabaw. sagsdi ko. seldom rako makapangita'g when i grow up i wanna be like you na taw. :)

 

09 February 2007

Dear Raen,

This is Essa, from Davao. I wonder if you would still remember having
been involved in a little seasonal school rag called the Scribe in
Ateneo? We worked there together. I got your email frm a friend of
mine who said he saw some photos of myself and my sister in an online
online linked to a cousin named Raen. I said I didn't have a relation
called Raen but certainly remembered you! He got your email from
somewhere, presumbly not out of thin air, and I'm quite glad actually
to have the chance to keep in touch after all these years.

What are you up to now? Are you still in Davao? What's going on? I
hope all is well and do keep me posted! :-)

Take care,
Essa

No comments:

Post a Comment

fallen rain. (: